𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

The four had returned to New York and just as Holden was driving them to the penthouse Isabella got a message.

"You gotta be kidding me." Isabella sighed. "What is it?" Skylar asked her best friend.

"My mom wants me to go to Cory and Topanga's since she's there and wants to make sure I'm really okay." Isabella summarized as Joshua's phone vibrated. "So does Cory. He probably heard someone mentioning this happened." Joshua shook his head.

"And she wants me to go like right now." Isabella informed them. "How can we go there directly? You three still have scars on your faces and Bells. Your ankle isn't that well for you to walk on it properly." Skylar rambled.

"We know." Isabella and Joshua nodded. "I don't even have make up to cover any of them up. And she wants to see all of us." Isabella sighed.

"Wait. Why us?" Holden asked as he drove. "She considers you guys her children too." Isabella answered.

"So what are we going to do?" Joshua questioned. "If they see these scars they're going to freak out."

"Hoodies?" Holden suggested. "We can wear them and put our hands in the pockets. We can also put the hoodies on to cover up the bruises on our faces."

"Worth a shot." Joshua grabbed three hoodies handing one to Isabella and tossing one to Holden. "Will this work? What if they ask why you guys are wearing hoodies?" Skylar questioned as they stopped at a red light while the three put on the hoodies.

"We have to take the chance." Isabella sighed putting the hoodie up. "My mom will freak when she sees the bruise. I never got in a fight, most certainly not one where someone was going to attack me."

"Okay. So Josh helps you up the stairs then?" Skylar asked as Holden drove. "Well, there's an elevator." Isabella informed her.

"I'll carry her either way." Joshua nodded. "So when we walk in Holden and Josh stand either side of you to help you stand up." Skylar continued.

"I can stand up myself, you know." Isabella reminded them. "Not for long though so you guys may be right."

"Let's just hope we can get away with this." Joshua sighed putting an arm around Isabella's.

Soon enough they got to the Matthews' residence and just like they talked about in the car. When they got to the door they took a deep breath hoping they could do this before they walked in.

"There's my babygirl." Katy rushed over to Isabella hugging her. "Hey, momma." Isabella hugged her back, wincing a little from the pain which her friends noticed.

"Izzy! Joshie!" Auggie rushed hugging their legs luckily not the one Isabella was injured at. "Hey, Auggie." They smiled hugging him.

"Good to know you guys are okay." Cory told the four hugging Joshua. "What on earth were you two thinking when you were riding down the most dangerous mountain in Aspen?" Topanga asked the girls hugging them which resulted in Isabella wincing again.

"Yeah, and how?" Maya asked with a smile. "Good to know you care about my well being, May." Isabella nodded sarcastically.

"She was really worried." Riley informed them. "She kept wondering what happened when we watched on the t.v."

"Thanks, Riles." Maya sighed sarcastically. "I thought you said that only aired in Colorado?" Isabella turned to her best friend.

"I didn't think it'd get further than Colorado." Skylar held her hands up. "Still doesn't explain why you guys went down though." Cory raised an eyebrow.