031.

Laila's POV
2 weeks later...

I walked into school minding my business like I do everyday. I had nothing on but some ripped jeans, some bred 11 Jordan's, and a black and red shirt. I had a brand new straight 25' lace on and I felt good.
I put my phone in my pocket as I walked into the noisy cafeteria where all the students meet before we go to class, but when I walked in, the whole room fell silent.

I tilted my head as I slowly closed the door and looked around for my table as everybody watched me.
"The hell yall looking at?" I said to a table full of boys that watched me as I passed by them.
I walked passed about 5 more tables and I seen people start to whisper as I walked and I got even more confused.

"What the fuck?" I said under my breath. People who have never even had a conversation with were whispering as I walked passed.
I looked at the freshman and they were whispered before a group of them started laughing.

I finally found my table which only consisted of Kash, Essence, Curtis, Greg, Rodney, and their girls who names I always forget.
I sat down and put my book bag on the floor in front of my feet.
"Whats going on?" I said as everybody in the cafeteria started talking again. "Did I do something?" I added while looking at everybody.

"You didn't do anything, it's what somebody did to you." Essence said and I scrunched my eyebrows.
"What happened?" I said getting a sour taste in my mouth.
Grey put his phone on the table and slid it across to me which was a post on instagram with me on the picture and a long ass caption.

anonymousss: Laila Nicole Star, the most popular girl in school. All the guys want her, all the girls want to be like her, but you won't after this post🙃. Laila is the grade A definition of a whore who will do anything to get her name out there and it's time to expose her for who she really is🤷🏾‍♀️. In the first picture you will see her and her now ex-girlfriend Anayah, the star of the girl's basketball team. Her and Nayah were best friends for 2 years and dating for almost 3, how cute🥺. Their relationship seemed like peaches and cream on the outside, but what Nayah didn't know is that she was cheating on her the whole time🤥. In the 2,3, and 4th pictures, you will see some of the naughty pictures that Laila sent back and fourth on Snapchat to a random guy while her and Nayah were dating🤭.

"Naughty pictures? What random guy?" I asked myself and scrolled up to the pictures.
I swiped left and my heart dropped to my ass as I seen pictures of me without a shirt or bra on and I had my hands covering both my nipples. The next one was a booty picture and the last one was supposedly me with my face covered but I don't even remember taking it.

"Oh my God." I said putting my hand on my forehead and scrolling back down to the caption.

anonymousss: Mind you, Laila only claimed she liked girls because she got raped when she was a kid☹️. But was it a lie?? Those pictures say different🤔Poor Nayah😞. Now we fast forward to a month ago on Laila's 18th birthday. Laila allegedly caught Nayah cheating on her on her birthday, and broke up with her on the spot😧. But the same night, these pictures were posted by @Curtis_ as they arrived at Club Breakroom along with @Kashmere_2 @Essencemarieee @Greggboutabagg and @RodneyBlue. Look at how they're smiling at each other, they look like they've been knowing each other for some time🤐. Later on that night, this picture was taken at the club of Laila dancing on Curtis as everybody watched👀. Then they went onto get a private room and engage in a game of truth or dare😈. In the game, things got a little heated as you see in the 6th video of Curtis tonging Laila down😛. We also have a video of Laila tongue kissing @HannahTheRoyalty aka Greg's girlfriend of 3 months👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩. We don't know what else happened in that room but we did see Laila and Curtis coming out of the club with hickeys for daysss💋. Now Laila girl, tell me how you manage to break up with your girlfriend of 2 years and go and kiss 2 more people the same day😭 tell me your secret girl. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago when the boys had their last finals game of the season, the game was almost handed to our rival team because something seemed to be bothering Curtis, one of our star players, the whole game🤧. However, as soon as Queen Star showed up Curtis got his boost of energy by a kiss the whole gymnasium saw🚨. After the game win, Curtis and Laila were spotted outside of the field house getting a little sexual😏.