(Chapter 34) - Sync

It's a world full of conspiracies, and deception. From what he just witnessed and experience. Thus it's true.

Therefore his goal is almost complete.

Time for the finale of the script...

Good and Evil stand at the opposite side.

Ch'en and Timewatch that is face to face, not letting their vision towards each other waver.

There is only thing for him to do, that is give forward to what's in his mind...

"I have never expected that it will turn out this way." He covered his left shoulder with his right hand, trying to carry on the pain he had felt.

"You mean that part?" Ch'en remembers the line when she is still a student at Victoria.

"Yeah, if i ever our fate came across again, then you must kill me..." He chuckled a bit then continued talking. "I've got to admit, those words i used are just meant to be away from you and never meet again. Thus I don't understand why destiny keeps letting me bumped into you."

"Then what is your plan this time?" Talulah asked scared to know what his next steps are.

"Just like what happened in Lungmen, with you gone now, i will continue the path of Reunion. If there's no one who will not acknowledge the infected."

"Then in every nation, all officials who disregard the Infected will be one by one dead..."

The two sisters knew he was desperate, To change this world, he had made many sacrifices, It is a path of no return.

"Therefore, i kept my mouth shut and hidden every detailed plan that i created, not even Yelena knows this."

"Even so, i loved her, and thankful of giving me a second chance to meet her and prove myself right this time."

Timewatch started coughing hard and smiled.

"Yes, i am traitor from the very beginning, just like what that doctor said."

He was pointing out to Kal'tsit words...

"That you all are pawns from this mastermind plan of mine..."

Ch'en along with her short-tempered attitude, held herself back, and just have one goal...

That is to try and get his senses back with all the skills he have taught to the lungmen.

As for the dragon witch, she has no goal whatsoever, but she still have a role, as an older sister, It is to support her sibling.

"I do envy you... Ch'en..."

Straightening his position, his right hand moved away from his wounded shoulder, and grasped some shrouded sand that sparkles through their sight.

"You are young and that ambition of your to protect Lungmen made me a bit jealous, my dream back then was to protect and save everyone."

"But guess what, there is a payment for that! And that is to kill someone..."

An earthquake erupted and divided the ground...

"What is this?!" Talulah was startled as also the space started shift, broken parts of the ground they are stepping started to levitate.

"Show me then, your resolve of becoming one Ch'en... If that's what you strive to be, then I'll be your villain and judge!"

**************************************************************************************

"W-What is that thing?!" Blaze gasped seeing the land started to levitate.