Chapter 6

= Alexandra POV=

"What?!"

"Yeah, this right here is Zack, the son of the mafia leader in the Scorpio gang," Jesus said. I saw Zack smirking at me.

"Well, my respects to your gang, Zack. "It is an honor to meet the son of the most powerful men in this state," I said, looking at Zack.

"The honors are mine; we wanted to meet the serpents but never had a chance to," he said.

"well you officially met-" I got caught off guard by Zoey.

"It's boss," she said, handing me the phone. I excused myself and went to the corner.

"what sup?"

"You good, I heard what happened."

"Yeah, Sam came here with his stupid plan."

"Did anyone get hurt?"

"I got shot in the leg, nothing serious; he and his crew are dead now." No one got hurt.

"Good, l'll make sure everything's clean, and be careful princess, ok?"

"Yes Ricardo"

"K, talk to you later, Adios," he said, and I hung up. I walked over to my crew.

"everything good?  any help?"  I asked them

"We got it. Thank you though," said Richard.

"You guys are doing a great job," I said, patting Richards back. I walked back to the group of students who were talking.

"Anyone need medical assistance or something?" No one said anything.

"Good, the day will continue as normal, and when the bodies are gone, I want all of you in class, ok?" they nodded.

"You'll be seeing more of this in this school, so get used to it." i said.

"And remember the pool party is still going; don't be late!" I said. They all started cheering.

"The boss was done," Richard

"Good, we're going to be heading out now." Jesus said. He looked at Zack.

"Great meeting you, Zack. I hope we'll meet again," Jesus said, shaking Zack's hand.

"Same; we'll meet again," Zack said.

"Alex, if anything happens, please call us, ok?" Jesus.

"Okay, take the crew to get a drink or to the club; you deserve it," I said.

"Here are your guns and a knife." He gave me my weapons and told me to turn toward the crowd.

"If I hear someone did something to her..." he said, walking backwards to the door.

"I'll kill you," he said, pointing the gun at them before going through the double doors and disappearing. We just stood there, looking at where he was standing. I turn around and see their terrified faces. except for Zack and Damion, of course. They had smirks on their faces.

I clapped my hands and said "Whelp who's ready to eat, take what ya'll want, and I'll pay for everything." They applauded before proceeding to the order line.I went and sat down on the back table, putting my numbed leg on the seat next to me. I close my eyes and lean against the wall. recapping the moment Sam fell to the floor and saying those last words Sam was the only boy I "loved" and "trust". Both those feelings ended when he tried to kill Ricardo because he wanted the gang. He only used me to get to the gang. I thought I could actually love and trust someone. but he proved me wrong. Now I only trust my gang and my brothers, except Bryan. I was in deep thought, but then I got broken away from them when I felt someone lift my shot leg. I open my eyes and see Zack sitting down on the seat where my leg was. He then put my leg on his lap.