𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.

I 016

I 016. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ bow to wisdom ❞

     ARES STOOD BY HIS MOTORCYCLE. In all black despite the heat, his sunglasses placed over his face while a baseball bat rested over his shoulder. What she would give to crack it over his head stab him with it until Ichor bled from the cuts and onto the white sand.

Percy and Ariadne seethed at the sight of him, the big clenching his fists tightly while she gave a heated glare that could light the god on fire if she had the powers to do so.

"I don't believe it," Annabeth shook her head. "We went all that way—"

"It was a trick," Percy cut her off. His voice cracked slightly, but no one question why incase he blew up on them. "A strategy worthy of Athena."

He stood barefoot in the sand since he gave Grover his shoes to keep his hooves covered, and she questioned if the sand burned.

Annabeth gave him a warning gaze, "Hey."

"You guys get it, don't you?" He asked them, to which both girls nodded. The blonde's anger fizzled away, while the brunette's still remained.

"Yeah, Perc, we get it."

Grover was not caught up, "Well, I don't! How could have..."

Ariadne was almost at her breaking point, and this time, she would run Ares over with his own motorcycle. The girl was almost towards her violence stage, days without her medicine was taking its toll and that was dangerous. And she wasn't worried for herself, more so for her friends.

Percy shook his head, tears close to falling from his eyes. "The Prophecy was right. 'You shall go west and face the god who turned.' But it wasn't Hades. Hades didn't want a war between the Big Three. Someone else pulled off the theft. Someone stole Zeus's master bolt and Hades's helmet and framed me because I'm Poseidon's mid. Poseidon will get blamed by both sides. By sundown, there will be a three-way war. And I'll have caused it."

Guilt and anger were hot in her blood, Percy didn't deserve this, he truly didn't. He deserved to not have the world on his shoulders, but that was not the case, all because a stupid and selfish war god wanted a full blown war between Olympians.

They walked closer to Ares, "Hey, kid. You were supposed to die."

"You tricked me," Percy's eyes were hurricanes waiting to break. "You stole them helmet and the master bolt."

Ares seemed proud of himself, "Well, now, I didn't steal him personally. Gods taking each other's symbols of power— that's a big no-no: but you're not the only hero in the world who can run errands."