Young justice daugther - your relationship with your mother

Well you can say your relationship with your mother was not the best it can be when, you looked at some other kids and their relationship with their mothers or other females relations. Your father did you best when it come to your mother and you but it p, didn't always work for you.

Dick - robin

Your mother had dead when you were fives years old she was driving you home from play date, when it began to rain hard and soon made the road slipping and the car flipped. Your mother did her best and protected you from all impact of the car hitting the ground. When the medics had arrived in the car crash she told them to save you and not her, so she gave up her life for you best she knew your father will need someone to make him smile and laugh. Your mother loved you and your father so much and it hurt her to know she might not make it out, but she knew deep down you and your father will do well and you will become a superhero like you father. She had made something for you just in case you did start fighting crime like you father, uncles and grandfather and it was you own superhero logo that you could place in your suit some day. The logo you had made you was  hand stitched picture of white and black doves to her you were her little dove that brought her hope and light.

Wally - kid flash

Your mother had walked out on you and your father when you were just five months old, for some other man because she wanted nothing to do with you or your father. He has been having a affair on your father ever since you were born, your father did his best to ask her to stay and she said no. When it came to your mother figure your aunt had step in help become a second mother to you while, you uncle did his best to help make you father feel, it was not his fault. When you were ten year old you did some research on your mother, and you had sent up a meeting to see her. When you saw her you thought he might still love you and your father but she said you were nothing but a freak like your father. Then you realized she was a waste of your time and you didn't need her love anymore, you called your aunt to come get you and she got into yelling match with your mother in parking lot because you mother had called you a name. You knew you and your family and you are happy with them and they are happy with you.

Conner - super boy

You didn't know who you mother was and when ever you asked your father he will tell the same old thing " I will tell you when your older". You soon started asking around to your uncles and your grandfather and they will tell you it better if you father tells you. Many if the wives of justice league and young justice members helped Conner out when you were younger and when you were going threw things Conner could not explain. You still felt something was missing from your life and you soon found out the truth, you were clone made out of the DNA of your father and someone else you could not find out, your father had told you are still his child no matter what because when he found you, one of the lex Luther man was about to kill you because they didn't like that you came out as a girl. Him and Superman got there on time to save you but didn't get lex Luthor but they were happy to be able to get to you before lex did.

Apollo

You mother had started off as a sweet a loving mother and wife to your father, that was until your father and uncles found out the truth about your mother and her attentions for you. One day you were at the house of other justice league members wife who was holding a play date for all the justice league members kids. You were the youngest there allow being four months, everyone thought you will be safe with your mother being there until she had tied to killed you. The other mothers were able to stop here while one called you father and told him, the bad news. Your mother had thought she was going to get away but she didn't your uncle by blood had caught her, and killed her where she stood. After that day no one and mentioned your mother names to you or everyone else.

Matt

You mother did love you at first but once you father had told her he was from a different planet, and was alien she didn't take it so later on ended up leaving you and your father. Telling him she wanted nothing to do with alien baby and alien husband, she had cut all ties with your father and soon left town. Soon enough you father had moved you and him to go live with your  uncle some where safe, because your uncle and father had feeling your mother might tell the government and you and your father will be taken away and tested on. When the justice league had found out about your mother leaving and finding out the truth your uncle, had to erase your mother memories of you and your father for the gearter good for you,

Zantano

The only ones who knew who you're mother was is your father and grandfather even you uncles, had asked about your mother and got nothing from your father and grandfather. The public didn't care because they enjoyed having ad sweet girl join her family magic show. You wanted so badly to know who you were mother was but when you asked your father he will change the topic, and the same thing went with your grandfather.