| 13

Third Person's POV (Read this chapter to know the exact detail on how Jimin find out about the killer with his uncle)

- Flashback, when Jimin had to leave Taehyung and Jungkook alone -

"Uncle Baek Hyeon! I'm back." The teen entered his household, slowly closing the door behind him and locking it of course. He walked over to the side as he placed his bag down, making his way to the bathroom sink to wash his hands.

"Great timing, Jimin-ah! I made your favourite dish, kimchi stew! Come to the dining table once you've freshen up!" His yelled from the kitchen, hoping his nephew could hear him while peeping his head out from the kitchen.

Jimin had a loving smile dancing on his lips as he replied back with an 'okay' before going to his bedroom where his bathroom was linked to.

He closed the door behind him with his bag strap in his left hand as he threw them to the corner. He sighed tiredly before massaging his right shoulder while making his way to the chair that was sitting in front of his work desk.

He sat down and a small sigh of relief escaped his lips. Then, the thought of his uncle making his favourite food even though he has been working hard and might be pretty weary by now trying to keep the country safe and sound, he still made the blue haired teen's favourite food.

Jimin closed his eyes in euphoria. He was so glad to have his loving, lame, funny and caring uncle with him. He got up from the chair as he grabbed his towel that was hanging, completely lifeless, on the rack.

The teen proceeded to prepare his comfortable clothes before showering. He took out a plain black hoodie that was slightly baggy on him with a dark blue 3-quarters from his wardrobe. He threw them on his bed before stripping out of his current school clothings and entered the bathroom.

As soon as the warm water hits his back, he let out a long sigh. It was soothing as his mind went blank— that was what he thought until it hits him. Taehyung seemed so engross about finding whoever the killer is that bothered Jimin. He sighed, there goes his relaxing evening.

Taehyung better be grateful that I'm sacrificing my relaxing period for him.

He thought to himself as he poured an exact amount of hair conditioner and applied it on his soft turquoise blue-silver locks, massaging it once it was on his hair. "Spoil brat." He murmur incoherently as he resume showering the remaining parts of his body.

After a few minutes of showering he finally got out of his bathroom, leaving it steamy. He dried his feet on the soft light purple mat and made his way to his bed where his clothings were scatter on.

He grabbed them and slipped himself in them, sighing comfortably in it as it felt so comfortable. He opened the door as he went down to the dining room where his uncle was patiently waiting for him.

"Sorry, uncle Baek. You must've wanted long." He confronted him but to only receive with a sincere smile and a wave of his hand. "I didn't wait long. Come, let's eat before it turns cold." Jimin smiled as he walked over to the seat beside his uncle and sat down politely.

He started eating his kimchi stew along with his uncle. "How was school, Jimin?" He asked softly with his inner voice as he sipped his soup. Jimin munch on the tofu as he swallowed it once it was small enough to fit his throat.

"School was normal so far. My grades are still stabilised so there's not much to worry about, uncle Baek." Baek Hyeon nodded, understanding what Jimin was trying to say. "How about Taehyung? Any fights between the two of you?" The blue haired male shook his head, not wanting his uncle to think there was any disputes between him and his best friend.

"We Gucci so far." His uncle let out a deep chuckle before drinking his cup of water. "Speaking of Taehyung," Jimin pause, wanting his uncle's fullest attention on what he was trying to say. Baek Hyeon hummed as he set his cup down softly.

"I need some help from you, is that okay?" He asked his uncle nervously while his fingers fidget around his fork. His uncle laughed while giving one of his coolest and kindest smiles. "Of course! I'm also here for you, pal." He gently nudge Jimin on his shoulder, causing the teen to lightly chuckle.

"So, what sort of help do you two need? He in trouble with his dad?" Jimin shake his head, knowing that his uncle and Taehyung's father has actually been best buddies ever since they were in diapers. "Taehyung needs some info's on a killer." His uncle's relaxed expression turned into a serious one. "Why would he need it?"

He asked his nephew curiously. "Um..." The blue haired male trailed off as his eyes darted everywhere. He needed to think of an excuse. ASAP. "Oh! We are just learning about the History of Korea and we happen to be on a topic based on a guy named 'Jungkook'. Any luck that you have informations based on his case?"

His uncle stared at him for a moment, but Jimin kept it cool as his feet fidgeted under the table.

This impudent little dork better be freakin' grateful!

His uncle sat back, quite relaxed as he seems deep in thoughts. "I think I have some informations on him. Wait here." His uncle got up from his seat as he walked over to his office room. Jimin sat there, finishing up his soup as he waited patiently for his uncle's arrival.

"Here it is." The older male got out from his office room, closing the door behind him with his right hand and the 3 to 4 stacks of papers in his left.

He walked over to Jimin and passed it to him, picking up his and Jimin's almost clean and sparkly bowl to the kitchen sink. The teen read through the paper, his eyes scanning the first word to the end of the paper.

"Thank you, uncle Baek!" He shouted happily at the dining table to which his uncle replied with an 'No worry, bud' as Jimin heard the sink water splashing onto the plates.

He found himself smiling before putting the papers in his bag, going to the dining table and clean the remaining cups.

Thank you for sticking with me, uncle Baek.

- End of Chapter 13