25K READS! With an announcement (not really)

Hello everyone! Its your most h̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ loved BanG Dream author (probably not true). Anyways, the purpose of this chapter is mainly an apology for the complete, more or less, abandonment of this story. I really just...don't know how to go on.

If you guys have been reading from the beginning, you will know that in the beginnig my updates were weekly, then they dropped to two weeks or so, then three, then a month, then two months...and so on. Now the main reason for this, as I will admit, I myself have sort of lacked the conviction or drive to write if you will. I find that my mind goes completely blank whenever I swear I'm going to work on a new chapter. And when I do work on one, I feel I hardly hve the motivation or ideas to put more than 500 words down at a time (and that's on a very good day).

So I don't think this much of an announcement as it is an apology to all by loyal readers (I am look at youe Leka paraguay, IchijouMaiko25 and others beides) for the hilarious lack of updates for this book: while I think my current string of fate can be used as an excuse (car accidents, additional classes and work, etc) I still feel I am mainly at fault for the non-existence of new chapters. While I won't say I have completely abandoned/discontinued the project, I feel like it will be (again) a while without updates...at least until JAM1911 or Fantasywriter247 strike me with inspiration or something (both are great writers btw, do check them out if you haven't already). You all may have already been expecting this given my update schedule, but its just a message to the newer readers and such not to expect monthly updates for this book.

However, I think I have not given up completely on writing. You may have guessed that the reason why I have been on such a long hiatus is mainly in preparation of writing another book (fanfiction, of course) for another series I think quite a few of you will take an interest in. So...look out for that? Assuming you guys are even still interested in my works.