Four.

Serenity

"Bitch you can't do that" Quez yelled.

"Nigga please. Draw 12" Tj said.

I laughed as Quez picked up 12 big ass uno cards.

"Y'all ain't say we was playing like this" Quez mumbled.

"Y'all got Quez messed up" I said.

"Who side you on?" Tj asked.

Quez looked at me.

"Nobody's cause listen... Nobody's" I answered.

"Playing both sides gone get yo' ass knocked out" Tj said.

"Don't threaten my lil nigga" Quez said.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?" Satan asked streched out on the couch.

"Nigga take yo' ass home and go to sleep" Tj said.

"He can't drive like that" I said.

"You can shut the fuck up too" Satan said.

My mouth dropped.

"Shut yo' mean ass up" Tj said defending me.

"Whew chile, niggas be flashing out on everybody" Quez said shaking his head.

The door opened and Ty'Shawn walk in. He looked at me before going to his room. Why is he still mad at me?

I stood up and went to his room.

"You can't knock?" he asked.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"Like what?" he asked taking his shirt off.

Concentrate Ren, concentrate.

"Ever since the party you've just been real standoff-ish towards me" I said.

"I ain't trippin" he said.

"You're mad because I was drinking and trying to have a good time? It was Nick's birthday" I said.

"You think I don't know that? I'm not mad because of that. I'm mad because you're careless as fuck. You almost got raped Ren. That shit don't bother you?" he asked.

"Yes it bothers me. I still see his lifeless body in my dreams. I'm so sorry that my carelessness is such an inconvenience for everyone, but last I checked I would've been the one raped not you!" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Calm down" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Why am I so fucked up?" I asked.

"Don't say that. Yeah, you got your flaws but we all do. You perfect to me" he said running his hand down my face.

I looked up at him.

"Nick probably finna roll over in his grave" he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For this" he said before connecting his lips to mine.

He kissed me gently until he fell back on the bed. I got on his lap kissing him roughly. I went to lift my shirt up, but he stopped me.

"Ren" he said.

I stopped realizing what I was doing.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Nah you good" he said.

"I gotta go" i said standing up.

"Ren" he called out but I left out his room.

"I'll see y'all later" I said to the guys.

"Ren you straight?" Tj asked.

Ignoring him I walked out to my car. I got in and started it. I sat there in silence for a few seconds before screaming.

"Why are you so stupid?" I asked myself.

Ty'Shawn probably just kissed me out of pity, and there I was taking it too far. I knew he didn't like me that like. I was like a little sis in his eyes since my brother was his bestfriend. That's how Tj and I met.

"Go figure, you got a nigga. Just when I thought I'm the one who was making you happy. Girl I did all I can if you ask me" I sang along with Toosii as I drove off.

-
I paused 13 Reasons Why as I heard loud thunder. I loved this weather, but I hated it when I was alone. Usually I'd go stay with Tj, but I didn't want to see Ty'Shawn. I sighed as I stood up going to the kitchen. I made a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and went back to the living room.

My phone dinged and I grabbed it.

Tj: You good lil scary?

Me: Who scary?

Tj: Yo ass 🤣

Me: Not too much but yes I'm good.

Me: unless you wanna come over 🥺

Tj: Omw

Me: I love you

Tj: I love you more

I hearted his message before continuing the episode.

-
"So you wanna tell me why you ran off earlier?" Tj questioned.

"Ty ain't tell you?" I asked.

"Nah" he said.

"We sorta kissed" I said.

"YALL WHAT?" Tj asked.

"Lower your voice" I said.

"You ain't wanna kiss him? He pressured you?" Tj asked.

"No, I wanted to kiss him. It went too far though and he dissed me" I said.

"Damn Ren, fuck him. That's his loss" he said wrapping his arm around the back of my neck.

"Yeah, I guess" I said.

"You the prize, don't forget that. Everybody don't deserve you like that" he said.

I nodded trying not to cry. I scooted closer to Tj as lightning flashed outside my window.

"Go to sleep" he said.

I yawned before closing my eyes.