Epilogue

3 MONTHS LATER

"I still don't get it."

Frustrated deep brown eyes glared over at the confused woman before a loud groan sounded throughout the room. "Are you fucking serious, Rain?"

Sprawled out against the black satin sheets in only her underwear, she was laying down on her front. Her full ass on display, the tiny material of her barely there thongs did nothing to cover the bruises scattered across her supple brown skin. Kicking her shapely legs up aimlessly, she slowly nodded once she had finished running her eyes over the notes. Her curls were left out, and in its usual state down her back.

It wasn't even a full second later that the professor heard a soft sigh. "Why are you raising your voice at me? I'm trying my hardest, I really am. I just don't get it." She whined, picking her head out from the endless books to pout at him. He was sat upright in only a pair of boxer shorts, his back against the sturdy headboard. Thick black reading glasses on, and a notepad of his own in his large hand.

Silver shook his head, short curls falling onto his forehead. "Why do you bother showing up to my classes if you're clearly not there to learn anything?" He asked, watching as her face fell.

His chest, abs and neck were covered in scratches and love bites. Varying from different sizes, some more fresh, and others faded. Lips still a shade of red from a few hours prior, his brows were furrowed together in frustration as he stared over at her. She moved so that she was laying on her back, and her full breasts came into view. The playboy piercings that went through her light brown nipples were the first thing he laid his eyes on before drifting over her slim waist and then back up to her face.

"You know what? I'm going to find myself a new tutor. I don't need you to belittle me like this anymore." She declared, not liking his tone of voice.

Face void of any makeup, her long lashes fluttered against her cheeks. Peering at him from her position, he lingered slightly on her drooping heavy gaze.

"Baby," He stressed, making sure to purposely drag the pet name. It worked for a mere second as her frown wavered. "I'm not belittling you, I've been trying to help you study for three hours straight now, but I can't do that when you're not even listening to me."

Her frown was back in place.

"I don't care, that doesn't give you right to yell at me." Rainy argued, shoving her books off her lap as her eyes started to brim with tears.

He rolled his eyes at the waterworks, "Go ahead, cry. That's really going to help you graduate isn't it." The full blown bicker session didn't get a chance to start up when she grabbed ahold of one of her thick books and threw it at his face.

Of course, he had seen it coming and ducked his head. The book slammed into the headboard, bouncing off the edge and falling onto his pillow.

He couldn't do it anymore- he was losing his goddamn mind. Helping her was proving to be more difficult than he thought.

She was driving him crazy.

Getting up from his spot, he snatched his glasses off his nose and calmly placed it down onto his bedside table. Sucking in a controlled breath, he swung his legs off the bed and his feet touched the plush carpet. "Fine, we'll do this the hard way." It happened so quickly, one minute she was sniffling, the next he had a firm grip around her ankles and pulled her down towards his standing figure.