Rose left alone

Everything not saved will be lost...
-Nintendo💜

Harriet pov :

This penthouse is wonderful and cozy.
Rose selected room in first floor cause she loved the view of beach from balcony.
Zayden selected ground floor room for us because according to zayden iam not very careful while using stairs.

While I and rose were getting ready boys were setting lunch outside.
"This is like dream coming true. " Rose said applying maskara.

My phone was ringing, I thought it's azra but it was zayden.

"Yes.. "

"Angel don't wear heels" He begun  "there are flat shoes in third cupboard check it and come fast you haven't eaten from morning "

"You called me just to tell this. " I asked, standing in balcony and looking in the direction where zayden and boys were standing.

"Yes babe " He turned around to look at me.
Out of all the people on this planet, How on earth was I this lucky to have him all for myself...?
We both are just staring at each other.
Can time stop.Please ..?!
I could spend entire day looking at him and his alluring smile.
He called just to tell not to wear heels.. Uff...!! Where can you get such caring husband.?

"I will come in 5, zayden thank you " I said, smiling.

"Anything for you " with that he disconnected call.

"You know..? You are one lucky girl, I envy you so much " Rose said standing next to me.

"I know, hey..! Don't envy me, you will find someone who will love you like zayden loves me. " I said looking at zayden who was now smirking at something that william said.I love this boy so much..!

"Hopefully, but finding someone like zayden is really  hard cause he has set the scale too high "

🍁🍁🍁

We all sat in the form of circles on mattress having sandwich, juice, desert.
Black BMW car stopped few meters away.
Finally I am going to see azra , my face lit up thinking about my long lost best friend.

"Harriet " She screamed getting down the car.
Oops...! I forgot to mention both my best friends are over reactive.

I stood up and made my way towards her, she hugged me so tightly that I felt like she is going to break my bone.

Speaking of azra, she is cute with round face , short nose and fair skin. Well, she looks more like Selena Gomez.

Rose cleared her throat "Don't forget you have another best friend " She said pouting.
Here she goes..!
Rose always gets jealous when I speak about azra.

"Something is burning " It was alex who spoke.
Azra and I started laughing.

"Yea your brain cells are burning " Rose replied giving Alex a angry glare.

"Thank god, I have brain cells but I think god forgot to give you brain. You are beauty without brain. " He responded.

"Oh.My.God.. Did you just call me beauty. Don't worry blockbuster you are also quite okay by looks .. "She said winking at him.

" Blockbuster.?! " Azra was confused.

"Azra let's go, they are not going to stop fighting. " I said taking her hand in mine.

After walking few steps with me, azra again turned back to look at Alex and rose still arguing about something. Judging by the look on rose face I am sure alex pissed her like hell.

"I like how freely alex speaks with her.." She said, I turned to look at her but azra was busy looking at alex.

"What do you mean..?! Didn't he speak to you. " I asked

"He did. But I want him to speak to me like he speaks with rose. "

God...! Don't do this.
Don't tell me azra has soft corner for alex.

"Hey..! Don't look at him like that, anyways you never told me about your boyfriend" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"What..?! Iam not seeing anyone " She said.

"Then william said -" I begun but she interrupted "I never told I have boyfriend, I said iam going on a date with my friend " She explained.

"So you are single now.?! "

"Yes " She again started looking at alex.

Azra sat next to me and both my brothers became conscious about things they are doing. Here I turn to look at azra who was busy admiring Alex.

What are you doing azra..? Now you are gonna break both my brothers heart..!

After having lunch, we thought of playing volley ball.
By we I mean everyone except me cause my over protective husband will never leave me to play volley ball.

I was sitting under the shade of tree and watching them play. Well, by them I mean I was watching most mouth watering man - The Zayden Harley...!

After few minutes, Rose and Azra accompanied me.
"Seriously Harriet..? You are watching zayden like he is your prey. " Azra said sipping juice.

"I can watch him in any ways I want " I said winking her.

"You are no more innocent Harriet " Rose replied.

All three of us were talking about some random topics. Suddenly volleyball came flying in our way with lot of force, my eyes opened wide cause it was directed towards me but before it could touch me, azra and rose moved their arms in front of my stomach resisting the ball to touch me.

"Ouch.."
"Shit.. "

They both cursed cause the ball hit their arms with force.

I saw boys running in our direction, azra and rose moved away. Before I could fully process what's happening in front of me, familiar smell filled my nostrils and it was comforting. I know it was zayden , he pulled me into his chest and buried his face in crook of my neck, he is the only thing I need to calm down.
I could feel his heart beat and it was very fast. He was running his hand on my hair.

"Angel did you get hurt.? " He pulled away examining me.
I just shook my head saying no.
"You sure.? " Alex asked, I just nodded.

Then my eyes drifted to the person  next to me, william and noah were sitting next to azra examining her swelled arm.

Where is Rose..?!

I scanned the place and saw rose standing few distance away from us, her eyes filled with tears.
Pain was clearly visible in her eyes but it was not only physical pain but also emotional pain.
My eyes also filled, once upon a time I stood in her position , where nobody cared about me.
Her eyes were fixed on me and azra.
Zayden and alex came to check me. Both my stupid brothers went to azra.
Rose was left alone.

❤..

A/N : Don't forget to vote and comment..!
Picture of pent house ☝