#6 Olivia wanted you to have these

Students poured into the  psychology classroom like a colony of ants, each one taking seats at their own respective tables

Students poured into the psychology classroom like a colony of ants, each one taking seats at their own respective tables. I followed suit taking my seat next to Liam and... Ruby's panties.

A feeling washed over me that I wasn't used to feeling so intensely and I shot a glance in Rubys direction. Shine bounced off her perfect hair from the reflection of the ceiling LEDs and she was barricaded in by a posse of people who clung to her every word like she was royalty.

Suddenly she turned around and pointed her eyes towards our table probably having sensed two bullets prying into the back of her head. My breath hitched. My anxiety simmered when I realized she wasn't looking at me but at Liam. She was shooting him gloomy glances and appeared to be searching his face for unspoken answers. I watched her as she exhaled her lungs capacity and turned back around, admitting defeat.

Mr Hibbert clapped his hands at the front of the classroom in an attempt to grab attention.

"Today you'll get your first assignment." He started.

Pulling out of a box he jangled metal handcuffs out in front of everyone with a cheeky grin plastered across his chubby, bald, little face. I could feel my face flush with horror as I lowered myself gingerly down into my seat. Showing a room of teenagers handcuffs unleashed a rush of giggles and whispers. Liam however just continued to discreetly bob his head to whatever was vibrating through his earphones.

"Over the next two days you will become your partner and experience how they live their life. During school hours and school events you will be handcuffed to your partner. The handcuffs will be placed on you first thing in the morning, I have then arranged with everyone's class schedules to sit every lesson with your partner. You will eat lunch how they eat lunch, you will learn what they learn. At the end of the school day you will get them taken off. Throughout the day you are allowed four ten minute breaks from the handcuffs to use the bathroom." he continued.

The whole classroom buzzed with excitement like this was good thing. Like this was the most interesting assignment ever. But then again they all chose who they are seated next to, they all sat with their friends. I got the short straw being made to partner up with Liam who is currently not paying attention to the world around him and is keeping another girls panties tucked safely away in his pocket!