Chapter 2

Jimin pov

"Agh hyung!" I whined.

"What?" Jin hyung stared at me in disbelief.

"Why would you eat my snack?" I asked annoyingly.

"I thought you didn't want them anymore because you left them here" he replied.  Aish. I love eatling mochi.

"Jimin ah, you shouldn't eat your family" Hobi hyung said and laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm letting you off this time" I told Jin hyung.

"The next semester starts in two weeks. Are you guys ready?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Since when did I become ready? Tsk  tsk "Suga hyung stated.

" I'm only excited for the cafeteria. Food is more important"Jungkook said with a proud smile.

To be honest, I'm don't want to go to school. It's tiring but it's not like I have a choice.

"Jimin ah, how are you and Seulgi?" Tae asked. I looked at him in disbelief.

"What the hell Tae? I already told you we ended our relationship 6 months ago." I replied.

"I thought you were still together because she texted me how you were doing" he chuckled.

"Tell her I'm completely fine without her" I stated.

"Isn't that harsh?" Jungkook asked and sat beside me.

"It's not. She should know I moved on besides she's with Sehun now"
He replied with a nod.

I caught Seulgi cheating on me with that guy. I trusted her a lot but maybe I wasn't enough for her. It's not my loss anyway besides I'm living my life to the fullest.

"Let's play a video game!" Jungkook suggested.

"No! I played video games with you for the past three days and I never won" I frowned.

"You're stressing him out lately because of that" Hobi hyung laughed.

"Sorry but that was your fault, you could have done better Jiminssi" He smiled and patted my head before running.

"Yah!"

I chased him.

"Get your ass back here you little brat!" I yelled.  We ran around for like  5 minutes. I was about to catch Jungkook when Suga hyung stopped me.

"You guys are childish and you Jimin. You shouldn't do that to the kid, he's never gonna do anything wrong" he said.

"Fine" I pouted.

"Aigoo Jiminie is sad"Jin hyung patted my back.

Jin hyung stole my snack, Tae reminded me of Seulgi and then Jungkook just said I could have done better which means he meant I was a bad player and then Suga hyung protected him. Earlier this morning Hobi hyung scolded me saying I was dirty when I'm not, I cleaned up my things. This is unfair! Nothing is going my way today.

"I need air" I said as I headed to the door.

"It's night already, you're going outside?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"I'll be fine, I'll be back before you know it"I replied.

I walked towards the park. This is where I go when I need to cool off or to relax. The refreshing wind clears my mind and makes me calm.

I sat under a tree.

" Nallineun nuni naramyeon, jogeum deo ppalli nege, daheul su isseul tende" I sang.

"Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo"I continued.

"tteoreojyeoyo!" I heard someone shouted but I didn't mind.

"Tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo" I continued singing.

"Meoreojyeoyo!" I heard that voice again. I'm getting annoyed.

"Bogo shipda~" I still sang. I swear if I hear that voice again-

"Bogo shipda!"

That's it. I stood up.

"Yah! Who are you? Why are you interrupting me?"

A/N:

I hope you like this chapter!
Who is your bias in BTS?