xxxii.

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"SERIOUSLY? OVER HERE?" I raise my eyebrow at him as he places me sideways on his motorbike which was standing right at the corner of the academy's back gate.

"Yes," he hums, "Are you feeling uncomfortable to kiss me over here? Do you need privacy?" He arches his eyebrow, tucking the strands of my hair behind my ear.

"I should be asking you that," I muse, "What will the students think when they see their richest bad boy kissing a scholarship student? I think we'll make it to the school's latest gossip and headlines."

"Fuck them. Their existence doesn't matter to me anyway," Elijah scoffs, "You're the only one that matters," he murmurs, moving his face closer to mine as he grazes his lips down my neck.

"Oh, would you look at that? He's already sweet-talking me," I hum, moving my fingers down his neck, to his chest.

"What do you want, huh?" I glance into his eyes as my lips curl into a smirk.

"A kiss?" Elijah murmurs, smiling at me as his eyes glint in amusement, his usual dark aura vanishing into thin air.

"Just a kiss?" I arch my eyebrow, holding back my smile, "That sounds a bit unrealistic for a devil like you."

"You got me there," he rolls his eyes in amusement, "I just want two kisses," he gives me a small grin, "Or three? Or four?"

"How about you steal all of my kisses?" I smile, locking my arms around his neck.

"Mhm, I like that better," he whispers, resting his hand on my thigh while encircling his other arm around my waist.

Elijah grazes his soft lips across my cheek before locking his lips on mine, tightening his hold around me as well. He smiles against the kiss before biting my bottom lip, demanding an entrance into my mouth and I let him in, allowing him to devour my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth as our tongues fight.

We are forced to pull away from the kiss due to the lack our air in our lungs. He softly pecks my forehead before intertwining our fingers, staring at me with a smile playing on his lips.

I look into his emerald eyes, grazing my fingers down his cheek but he puts his hand over mine and holds my hand, pulling it down as he holds it with both of his hands.

"You know, I love your eyes," I whisper, noticing his thick, long eyelashes and I am jealous of them.

"Mhm, a sucker for green eyes?" He murmurs, chuckling at me.

"Nope, just your eyes." I muse, leaning forward towards him, tilting my head a little.

"God, I have to see this every day now."