Volume 1 part 14

'You... come out of there,' he said coldly, at the same time so calm that I couldn't even imagine that he was mad, but I was sensitive to his expressions. 

 'Ho...' the laugh escaped from his mouth as I came into his vision; 'I was wondering what rat was eavesdropping, but for it to be something more annoying...'

 Even as I knew he was enraged at the moment, I couldn't help but be a little annoyed, & hurt by his sharp words. Though, that feeling was replaced by a constant aching in my chest as I glanced at his cheek that was bruised; it must hurt, it must be painful for him. That was my only thoughts as I stared at his face.

 'What are you still standing there for? Are you trying to irritate me? Or do you have something to say to me?' he asked nonchalantly, turning his back to me, & though I didn't intend to, I answered his question; 'It... must hurt, but you... you don't look...' my chest started to ache all again, being squeezed by something tight, as if someone was suffocating me; it's painful for me... because you... because you're-

 'Do you still think I'm weak?' he asked mockery clear in his voice, & I looked up, letting go of my clenched shirt; still? Why add such unnecessary words? When have I ever said...? Why would I ever say...?

  'Well, rather than me being strong, you've become-'

'I don't think you're weak,' I said honestly, & his back stiffened, but I couldn't see his expression as he was facing forward; 'If it were me, I wouldn't be able to face someone. I wouldn't be able to stop crying.'

  -I know it hurts, being hit by someone you thought of as a family. Not because you were hit, but because... they're your family. Even though your heart doesn't ache, your mind, with the word family engraved in it, your mind sometimes controls your emotions, or maybe it did hurt after all. Being hit, would lead you to cry, but you don't even look hurt. Like you're... used to it.

 '... cried, would that mean I'm weak?' he sounded more enraged, & as I heard his voice being raised like that, it only added to the pain. I barely managed to spoke; 'We're still kids. So, it's ok to cry, & even if we become adults, we can't avoid pain. Rather than bottling it up, & acting like it doesn't exist, it's better to-'

 'What a hypocrite,' he muttered; 'If you're not getting out, I am,' he said as he passed me coldly, hitting my shoulder.

  'I hope it heals fast,' I was left, whispering the words I was too afraid to say to him myself.

This unexpected encounter with him, probably hurt both of us. He, who didn't want me to see any pathetic side of him as the person he detested, & I, who never thought I'd see such a thing. It was probably better to act like I didn't meet him at all today, but this reminds me something;

 "Right now, I'm at the scene where the heroine, & Akito gets even closer because of Hayato's death."

  "Shut up, shut up. I don't want to hear about that damn otome game anymore-"

"I wanted to play Hayato's route too, you know? He'd be a nice capture target since he's always playing around with girls. Ah, also using his death, Louise, & the heroine also gets closer. He was always cold before, but his death leaves him heartbroken, & /something, something./" (this something, something is because she doesn't remember the conversation well)

 "Isn't the otome game, R15 rated? Why are people dying? How is the villainess killed when it's a modern game?" that's what I asked I think... and then she said;

 "Oh~ Have you played it? How do you know it has a modern setting?"

"Because it's in the name? Modern cinderella story?"

  Ok, skip the useless concersation, & ...; "Too typical! To die from plane crash!"

-So, I don't know how the villainess, & villain died, but I definitely know the main cause was because they pissed off the heroine, or is it the capture targets? I have to study this further, but I know that one of the deaths, Hayato, dies from plane crash. I don't know exactly where, or when he goes, but is it possible to prevent his death? If he doesn't die, that means the heroine won't get closer to Akito, or my current brother, but mainly Akito. 

  'Oh, Louise's little sister,' a familiar voice called, & I turned back to see Hayato wearing a suit, the same as what Akito had been wearing earlier.

 'Hmm? Why are you here?' he asked mischiviously, though he looked like he already knew the answer; to think he would be dying like me... the sympathy I feel in my chest! I totally understand you!

  '... I got lost, can you take me back to my home?'