Chapter 28: Chibi Feng Feng

Feng Jiluo woke up early, around 7 am where he usually was still snoring on his bed. His parents looked at each other while they ate their breakfast.

Madame Feng nudged her husband and so Father Feng cleared his throat, "Son, are you going to a date?"

Feng Jiluo didn't even think first and said, "Yes", as he absent mindedly chewed his food. He can't focus on what he's eating nor his parents' dilemma because he was too worried about the little brat after what happened last night.

If some evil servant will give him poisoned food, they would highly succeed.

After finishing his food, he quickly bid goodbye to the old couple and prompted his driver to his male god's villa.

The Feng parents were shocked at their only son's 'confession'. Such a good news, maybe they will see this daughter-in-law soon?

The 'daughter-in-law' was currently laying in bed, his body doesn't have any soreness nor sticky feeling, the soft fabric of the pajama made him feel comfortable. Han Jungsik must've cleaned him while he was deeply slumbering.

Patting the empty bed, Yun Gyeong realized that the cuddle bug was not beside him so he sleepily stood up to look for him.

When he went down the stairs to the living room, two people stared at him in surprise while one approached him.

Han Jungsik rubbed the little tears in the youth's sleepy eyes with his thumb and then kissed the slightly bruised lips under the two people's shocked eyes.

Yun Gyeong pushed his man lightly, he wasn't going to kiss him without brushing his teeth. Very unhygienic. The man let himself be pushed revealing his brother's and Feng Jiluo's figure.

The youth saw them and gave them a lazy smile. After greeting them, he excused himself to the bathroom to wash up.

Han Beiyan looked at his brother's smile and then at the youth's love marks in the neck and arms that was exposed in the loose pajama. What a beast.

Meanwhile, Feng Jiluo's eyes were glued to the youth's rear. He silently lit up a candle for his friend's chrysanthemum*.

(*chrysanthemum was a euphemism to Uranus. If you get what I mean.)

"Speak." Han Jungsik sat down on the sofa and the two immediately followed. His eyes narrowed as to express his slight annoyance to their disturbance.

Han Beiyan said, "I wanted to discuss some confidential matters to you with regards to your relationship."

The younger brother impatiently tapped his fingers on the rest arm and then refuted, "No, my relationship with him is not hidden. I only care about my person." Implying that his brother can freely discuss it in front of others and also to imply to that 'other' people that the youth was his.

Han Beiyan loosened his tie and answered, "Certainly. In that case, please accept this-" a bag filled with 'protections' was handed over.

"-I have done my research about this type of things. You should use those every time you...you do those things." Hiding his embarrassment by cleaning his glasses, he continued to speak after clearing in his throat, "Everything must be done in moderation. If both of you are serious and wants to get married, I need to meet his parents first..."

Feng Jiluo stared at the pair of brothers. This must be the legendary parent's education on their children about reproduction and dating. He knew that his male god's parents left them in an accident which almost took the male god's life. This is the first time that he met this legendary big brother CEO.

'He looks cool.' Feng Jiluo wasn't even aware that his thoughts were deviated and now full of Han Beiyan's image.

The little brother nodded obediently like a little kid being reminded by his kindergarten teacher. Now in good mood, he patted his brother and then grabbed the absent minded Feng Jiluo as he said goodbye.

The owner wasn't polite and the door was slightly slammed shut.

Feng Jiluo was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt someone led him outside the door. By the time he knew who was holding his hands, his face turned red and only gibberish words left his mouth.

The older man was amused and then grabbed the other's chin to close the ajar mouth. "Didn't you notice that Jungsik was in hurry to kick us out of his place?"

Feng Jiluo thought for a bit and then nodded his head. He was relieved that the youth was fine and that the two's relationship were stable as always. However, he planned to stay at his male god's place for the whole day to play. Now that his itinerary was disrupted, what should he do?

Han Beiyan looked at his foolish face and laughed. The dimples appeared and made him looked more gentle and warm. Seeing the man smile, Feng Jiluo's foolish face turned more foolish.

The two of them went to the parking lot without a word. Despite being energetic like he always does, he was very obedient and followed behind the man.

It was not awkward and the silence was really comfortable. Feng Jiluo thought that his male god and his brother was really the opposite of each other. However, it didn't diminish their brotherly affection but grew as time passes by.

Han Beiyan checked his phone and when he confirmed that he has no other work to do, he invited this interesting fellow behind him. "Did you have your breakfast yet?" It was already 11 am and he didn't get to eat his breakfast yet since he was too anxious to visit his brother.

Feng Jiluo nodded but suddenly, his stomach created a noise which made the both of them silent. The older man's dimple deepened a bit more and then insisted the young man to join him for a meal.

Feng Jiluo stared at the man's dimples and then agreed. After texting his driver that he did not need a ride back, he went inside the man's car, acting as natural as possible when inside his heart is a screaming and flailing chibi of himself.
--------------------
Small theater:
--------------------

Yun Gyeong: *went down to find out that the two were gone* Ah? Where are they?

Han Jungsik: *points to the door* Gone.

Yun Gyeong:....as if I can't see that.

-----------------
Author: Don't ask me. Han Jungsik clearly has dimples too like his brother. Look.

*points at the stoic face*