❤️ ѕιχту-ƒσυя

The walk was peaceful. That was until Chenle and Jisung came, unexpectedly.

"Oh hey!" Chenle waved his hand, dragging the younger towards the two.

"Oh, Chenle" Jiahui turned around, meeting eyes with her little cousin. "What are you guys doing out?"

"We were both just bored" Jisung answered his, taking his hand back from Chenle.

Donghyuck laughed. "That's why we left, Jiahui was bored"

"But, we left you with Renjun and Jeno. You two shouldn't be bored"

"Jeno-Hyung is no fun, and Renjun-Hyung is just aggressive" Chenle sighed.

"Wow, um... We aren't letting you two go on a walk with us" Donghyuck shook his head.

"Why not?" Jisung pressed his lips together.

"Because we are doing couple stuff. Just come over later" The girl signaled them to go away.

"What's 'couple stuff?"' Chenle raised an eyebrow. Of course, he was very suspicious of them.

"We are literally in a relationship, we're on a small date right now" Jiahui rolled her eyes.

"Fine, we'll just go back to your house" Jisung and Chenle both pursed their lips, turning around to leave. "Hey, Jisung-ah lets go get hot chocolate!"

"Teenagers..." Donghyuck ruffled his hair and slipped his hand back into hers. "Shall we get going, again?"

"Yeah, let's go~"

❤️

"Hehe stop!" The girl ran away from Donghyuck, who had just tickled her.

"You said you weren't ticklish, I didn't know if you were lying or not" Donghyuck got up and chased her, grabbing her by the waist and spinning her around. "Turns out you are"

"No! I don't want to be tickled again" She spoke loudly, making sure those words get to his brain. Sadly, she was poked in the side, causing her to laugh just a bit. She caught herself midway and pouted. "Hey, stop it"

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. Do you want to go back now-"

"Hyuckie Bear~"

"Yeah, let's go" Jiahui grabbed his hand and tried to push her away. It was time to just flat-out ignore her.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" She caught up to them, grabbing Donghyuck's free wrist.

"Oh- I felt something weird..." Donghyuck took his hand away, roughly.
They were acting as if she were a ghost, and that they were definitely not scared of her.

"Oh, then we should get home soon. Hopefully, the thing won't follow us" Jiahui faked a worried expression in her eyes.

"I'm not stupid, Hyuckie! I know you two are ignoring me" Dahye pouted, crossing her arms as if she were a little baby.

"C'mon babe, lets go home" Donghyuck stuck her hand into his pocket, pecking her lips before leaving to go home.

"Hey! That's not very nice to just ignore people!" Dahye pushed Jiahui's shoulder, which both of them felt because of their soulmate bond.

"What the hell was that?!" Jiahui and Donghyuck bitches screamed. Jiahui started to shiver, but it was fake. The girl could've been an actor with these skills.

"I don't know, that ghost must be a pedophile or something" Donghyuck soft rubbed her head, trying to 'calm' her down.

"Ok, let's go home now. I really don't like this ghost... Or it could be a wild animal" They tried to keep their laughs in from all the insults they were intentionally throwing at Dahye.

"Excuse me you little slut, you're the animal here" Dahye shoved her shoulder again, but all they did was act terrified.
Hearing those words that came out of Dahye's mouth, Donghyuck would've lashed out on her but, he knew now want the right time.

"Hurry! I don't want to stay here anymore babe~" Jiahui whined, pulling her boyfriend back home.

"I'm going with!" Dahye joined as if she was allowed to.

"Can't we just ask like Miyoung or Renjun to pick us up?" Donghyuck suggested an idea to get them away from his ex-girlfriend faster.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea" Jiahui gave him a thumbs up, pecking his cheek as another reward.

She whispered the last of her sentence. "When will she go away?"

Donghyuck gave a short answer but just shrugging his shoulder whilst putting the phone up to his ear to he could listen to Renjun.

"Fuck! I don't have a car" Jiahui wanted to just laugh, but she forced it to stay in her body.

"Yeah, Renjun will be coming in.. About... Ten minutes" Donghyuck shoved his phone back until his pocket, and then they stood there patiently.
Even with Dahye annoying voice and cries in the background.

"You guys are so hard to deal with" Dahye slapped her cheek— which Jiahui didn't react to— stressed for calling Donghyuck his old nicknames.

"God, can't Renjun just get out the goddamn house yet?" Donghyuck cursed and mumbled to himself, playing with his girlfriend's small fingers.

"Ok! I'm here, hurry up and get in the car!" the older male pulled up in a red car, rolling window so they both could hear him better. "I've only got like five minutes"
-
One update, I'm super tired...
Again, if I have to remind you guys I always stay up late since I cannot sleep. But today is different and I finally feel tired, so I'm going to actually go to sleep haha
Also do you guys like the new book covers I made?