Kaguya's Hero (Izuku X Kaguya Shinomiya) [BNHA X Kaguya-sama: Love Is War]

Note: This is my longest oneshot to date. I hope you will enjoy.

"Prez!! Kaguya!!!" Chika Fujiwara, the Secretary of Shuchi'in Academy's Student Council, called. She's at the Student Council's room. "Did you know that a hero-in-training will come here today???"

"I hope it won't be a normie..." Yu Ishigami, the Treasurer, said in disappointment.

"Well, I hope he or she is well mannered. Since heroes are a symbol of justice, I'm looking forward to meet him or her." Miko Iino, the Auditor, said.

"Ara~. A hero-in-training is coming here today? Interesting~." Kaguya Shinomiya, the Vice President, said in amusement. "Prez, what do you think? Did you know this already?"

The President of Shuchi'in Academy, looked at his subordinates, and smiled. "I already know that a hero-in-training will come here, Shinomiya."

"Ohh~! Interesting!! Miyuki Shirogane is truly an amazing individual." Kaguya said, as she glared at the president. She wasn't mad or anything, it's just that she's like this to the president. "That's the president for you."

Yes, Miyuki Shirogane, the current president of Shuchi'in Academy, is an amazing individual.

"Oho~? Shinomiya, you want to know that I once considered going to UA High?" Miyuki then glared at Kaguya. He's not mad or anything, it's just that his glaring is quite normal for him.

But amidst of all of this confidence, hides something that the two of them don't want to confess.

After all, they're in a war...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A love war.

---------------

"Aizawa-sensei, are we really going to Shuchi'in Academy??? THE Shuchi'in Academy???" A young hero by the name of Izuku Midoriya, asked. He is on a taxi with Shota Aizawa, or better known as the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head, his teacher.

"Yes Problem Child. You ARE going to Shuchi'in Academy. So you better behave yourself and don't break any bones or attract kids. It's a pain in the ass to see you building an army of Problem Childs." Shota said in frustration. Izuku has a track record of having kids being inspired to be like him.

"But Shuchi'in Academy is a hi—" Before Izuku could continue, Shota cuts in.

"They have a middle school, Problem Child. And I consider middle schoolers as children. So please, just once, don't add another one." Izuku only nodded to Shota's response. He was quite shocked to see him like this. He is gloomy and all, but to worry about adding another children to the "Deku Kids Force", as how Denki Kaminari calls it, is quite surprising.

Soon, they have arrived at Shuchi'in Academy, and they had gathered quite the crowd.

"A hero???"

"Oh my God!!! He's so cute!!!"

"Damn, he looks so innocent!!"

"Kya~!!!"

"This guy may be packing some big guns!!"

Shota was pinching the bridge of his nose, as the students gathering is making his head ache.

"Damn, I didn't expect for this type of crowd. Problem Child, we better hurry!!" Shota shouted, as he started to speed up the pace of his walking. He doesn't want to get stressed from the attention of the crowd. "And I will get more once I come back home."

"Yes sir!!" Izuku shouted, as he followed suit. He is quite nervous since Shuchi'in is a prestige academy. But he's hoping that he will have a great experience here.