°43

Seri hummed to herself as she aimlessly bounced the doll gently to calm her down, leaning against Jisung's car as the students began to disperse

"Hey Seri, you coming?" Haeji called out, carrying Hajoon and Seri shook her head.
"I'm waiting for Jisung."

Haeji wiggled her eyebrows at the sound of the boy's name and threw a wink.
"Have fun!"
"Not too much fun though!" Yeonrin hollered out.

Seri rolled her eyes, glancing down at the doll who had began to cry once more and she groaned inwardly- dropping her bag to the ground and rocking the doll.

"Mum life seems hard." The voice spoke up and Seri glanced at the person and sighed with a nod of her head.

"It is." She spoke sympathetically to herself and all of the parents in the world. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good- we just haven't spoken in a while so I thought I'd come and see what's going on with ya." Beomgyu smiled, radiating happiness from him.

Thankfully, his happiness was infectious and Seri equally smiled back.
"I'm really sorry, the project basically took over my life, only two months to go."
"It's okay, I'm glad you made some new friends though."

"Oh yeah! Who's holding the Halloween party?" Seri asked, mentioning the party in a few days.
"Yeonjun said he will, I'm sure him and Mark are hosting together."

"What are you going as?"
"Hm, I was thinking Mario and Soobin said he'll go as Luigi!"

Seri laughed at the thought and nodded.
"That sounds romantic." She joked.

"What about you?"
"Oh...I'm not sure yet, I need to go buy something tomorrow."
"Well I know you'll pull anything off, I'm gonna head home now."

Seri smiled, squinting at the light as Beomgyu walked over and naturally held her in a friendly hug.

"I'll talk to you soon!" He pulled away, hand on her shoulder.
"You better, we should facetime again- Sihyeon misses you."
"Not as much as I miss her!" Beomgyu called out as he walked off.

Seri had a smile grazing her lips, shaking her head at his antics and looking down, rocking Seji who was still crying.

"What will it take for you to be quiet hm?" She muttered under her breath and sighed at her lack of patience as the shrills continued louder.

The boys had exited the school doors, laughing and joking along with each other- gym wear and sweat shining from their bodies.

A towel was flung over Chenle's shoulder as he pushed Jaemin jokingly.
Jisung was running a hand through his hair, his eyes scanning the parking lot for his car which he found, spotting Seri next to it.

The group drew closer, making Seri look up as Jisung bid his friend's goodbye.
His hair was messy and the tight fitted grey T-Shirt clung to his figure, shorts completing the sporty look.

"Sorry I'm late." He said apologetically, unlocking the car but walking over to take the doll from her arms.

The girl grabbed her school bag, glancing up to see Jisung naturally and calmly rocking the doll until she was quiet.

"Hey, so i was thinking..." She began, putting her bag in the backseat before adjusting the car seat.

"Hm?" He hummed questioningly, his eyes grazing over her as she spoke.
"Have you gotten a Halloween outfit yet?"
"Nope, you?"
"No, I totally forgot about it."

Jisung looked down at the doll who was making soft snoring sounds and he stepped forward as Seri stepped away for him to place the doll in the seat.

"Oh, well-" he paused, eyebrows drawing down as he began to struggle and Seri rounded the car to the other side.

Before she got into the passenger seat, she noticed the boy struggling so she opened the backseat door to the other side and clambered in.

"The seatbelt is all tangled." She said, leaning forward over the car seat as Jisung's own upper body was half in the car from the outside.

The crowns of their heads bumped lightly against each other but none of them seemed to care.

"We should buy matching outfits." He spoke through a muster of courage and Seri looked up, noticing their faces were practically inches away.

" He spoke through a muster of courage and Seri looked up, noticing their faces were practically inches away