✘1.5

Her blissful peace was harshly interrupted by his low, sadistic tone that nonchalantly spoke up

Jisoo flinched at the sound, tearing her eyes away from the sky to turn around in the direction of his voice.

The first thing her eyes landed on was his figure that stood behind the lonesome bench- his two palms gripping onto the backrest as his electrifying red eyes pierced right to her.

She felt her veins fill up with immense fear, the sight of a Demon before her making her feel at unease and scared of his intentions.

Defenceless without her celestial wings, she panicked.
Jisoo looked around frantically with terrified eyes for some sort of escape, the water hitting her legs as she fully turned towards him.

Renjun's stoic eyes bored into her, taking no interest in the girl as she clearly was deadly frightened by him.

His large, delicate yet diabolical pitch black wings loomed behind him- the tips of his fangs poking through his reddish hued lips.

Jisoo gulped down the roughness in her throat, eyes widening as he straightened his posture- making her flinch.

"You must be the fallen." He stated quite bluntly, his dark cut off tone making the girl's blood rush around her in terror.

"I..." She trailed off, voice coming out weaker than she expected. "Please can you leave?" Jisoo asked, her hands clasped together anxiously.

Renjun raised his brow at her polite question, a scoff leaving his lips as he gave her a piercing stare.

"Trust me, I don't want to be here." He spat out, rolling his eyes in irritation before holding up an object.

"Chenle told me to give you this." He spoke harshly, his red demonically possessed eyes glaring holes into her.

Jisoo's face lit up at the sound of her friend, for a second believing the Demon blindly yet she was quickly shut down by the realisation of the reason she became a fallen.

She was naïve, gullible and thought no one would lie- what's the point in lying.
Yet he was a Demon, the Demon that claimed he knew an Angel.

Jisoo eyed the phone in his hand as he restlessly held it up, irritation irking at him.
"Well fucking take it then!" He exclaimed, his plosive and curse making her flinch.

"Wow," he murmured, "how pathetic you Angel's are." He scoffed, aimlessly looking around at the scenery.

Jisoo felt uncomfortable, scared yet the fact she was in water didn't help her situation at all- so much could go wrong.

What if he drowned her?

The water crashed around in ripples and waves as she began to hesitantly walk out of the river.

Her bare feet hit the ground, the warmth of the concrete making her bite her lip at the burning feeling.

"So you're not only a shit Angel, you also are a trespasser?" He raised a brow tantalizingly as he glanced at the house.

Jisoo frowned, keeping her distance but hurt flashed through her.
"I didn't mean to..." She trailed off, feeling guilty. "I only wanted somewhere to stay."

Renjun glanced back at the girl at the sound of her voice being closer. She stood at the other side of the bench, not too close as the wooden structure stood between them.

Her white dress was stained red and dirt clung to it, her eyes a light brown that reflected in honey swirls as the sunrays gleamed onto her.

Cuts and bruised littered her legs and arms yet he had no ounce of a care within him.

"As I said, you might as well take a deep swim and when you finally drown-"
"Stop, stop it." She shook her head as if it would erase the horrid images and a dark chuckle fell from his demonic smirk.

"Whatever, I really can't stand you so just take this and fuck off."
Once again, the girl flinched at his rude choice of words.

"Can you...speak politer?" She asked softly, her melodious voice carrying through the air.

Renjun's stoic stare deadpanned into hers, the intense red piercing right into hers- making her feel vulnerable.

His silver hair fell over his eyes, narrowed eyes and the black wings in her eyesight made her cower and take a step back.

"Oh no, did my rude language offend you?" He gasped out and the girl nodded.
His guilt ridden face immediately dropped, face falling blank.

"I don't fucking care."

The phone was thrown in her direction, landing on the floor by her feet as he practically sneered at her in disgust before walking away

Wow so rude man

Jisoo a cutie tho