Book 4 chapter 6

Y/n's eyes widened in disbelief as Bolin recounted the shocking events they had witnessed.

Y/n: Are you absolutely certain about what you saw? Guanshi draining the life out of spirits to power the Mecha giant?

Bolin nodded, his face filled with a mix of anger and concern.

Bolin: Yeah, it was insane. He was like some power-hungry monster, stealing the spirits' energy as if it were his own.

Y/n's fists clenched, their anger boiling over at the thought of Guanshi arrogantly taking the powers that rightfully belonged to the spirits. Determination filled their voice as they addressed the group.

Y/n: We can't let Guanshi get away with this. We have to put an end to his tyranny. Here's what we'll do: we'll use the hummingbird suit to launch a surprise attack on the mechs, while Tal's Mecha suit will help us take out a significant portion of their army.

As Y/n spoke, their voice resonated with conviction, mirroring Bolin's passionate and determined nature. The group listened intently, their expressions reflecting a shared sense of purpose.

Opal, her eyes gleaming with determination, stepped forward to express her support.

Opal: Y/n's right. We can't let Guanshi continue to abuse the spirits' power. It's time to fight back and protect what's sacred.

Bolin, his fiery spirit reignited, chimed in with unwavering determination.

Bolin: Yeah! We've faced tough challenges before, and we've always come out on top. This time won't be any different. We'll take down Guanshi and put an end to his madness.

Su, her voice filled with determination and concern for her family, offered her unwavering support.

Su: We have to do whatever it takes to protect our loved ones and restore balance. Count me in.

Tal, his eyes shining with a mix of pride and determination, stepped forward, ready to contribute his expertise.

Tal: I've been working on the Mecha suit, making sure it's ready for this very moment. It's time to put it to good use and give Guanshi a taste of his own medicine.

Zhu Li, her voice filled with determination and resolve, added her support to the plan.

Zhu Li: We've faced formidable challenges before, and we've always found a way to overcome them. Together, we can stop Guanshi and bring an end to his reign of terror.

Y/n, fueled by their determination and the unwavering support of their friends and allies, felt a surge of confidence.

Y/n: Let's do this. We'll fight for what's right and protect the spirits. Guanshi won't know what hit him.

With a shared sense of purpose, the group prepared themselves for the upcoming battle, their hearts filled with determination to stop Guanshi and restore balance to the world.

Speech.

Guanshi: I'm sure you're all familiar with the Avatar and her claims of bringing balance to the world. But let me tell you, it's all a lie. She's willing to cripple the world, leaving us all without energy. Avatar Aang and Zuko did nothing to impede our nation's progress. Zaofu is now under our control, and Republic City will be our next conquest. It will be ours!

The crowd erupted in cheers, their adulation fueling Guanshi's confidence. He glanced at his loyal followers, reveling in the admiration they showered upon him. With a self-satisfied smirk, he watched as they all bowed down, acknowledging his authority as they should.

Kuvira: Are you ready to show the world what a true superpower looks like?

Kuvira and Guanshi stopped walking, their eyes meeting in a moment of shared understanding. Baatar Jr.'s voice filled with devotion as he spoke.