Chapter 34: Race To BloodClaw

"Where is that ship heading?" Demos asked, approaching the group of trembling men before him.

They all glanced at each other almost as if they were afraid to utter one word or they may end up like their boss.

"Well?" Demos asked impatiently.

The sound of someone stepping toward Demos caused him to turn his head to his left to see a man at the end of the group step forward.

The man gulped as he bravely stepped up from the group. "The shipment, my lord..." Demos approached the man waiting for him to continue. "It is heading toward BloodClaw Territory."

Demos walked a little ways away from the man and began to think. The shipping yard was quiet. The workers and warriors alike stood there waiting for Demos orders for the next move.

Demos turned back to the man and said, "That is on the other side of my pack country." He said it as if he was trying to get some clarification.

"Uhm...yes, my lord." The man clarified.

What used to be the United States of America is now under Demos' pack country, DarkMoon Pack. Demos' royal palace is in the area where the White House used to be. Based on Demos' studies of what this land used to be, BloodClaw Territory should be in what used to be, Alaska. This is where his mate, Katherine, will be heading to. 

Demos thought for a moment then looked toward his pack warriors. "Prepare and gather the elite pack warriors and the royal guard. Were heading to BloodClaw."

..........

Several minutes have passed until Demos's private ship finally arrived. Demos and the other pack warriors watch as Demos' private ship and few other small ships, no doubt carrying elite warriors and royal guard, land a few feet in front of them.

Once the ship had landed and settled the doors opened revealing a group of uniformed lycans walking down the ramp of the ship. Shortly after the armed and uniformed men stepped off the ship a man in a black attire stepped off the ship. 

Demos let out a growl of annoyance as he saw the royal crescent on the left shoulder of his brother's shirt and that stupid smirk on his face. It was as if he knew his presence there will piss Demos off.

"What are you doing here?" Demos asked approaching his brother, who now fully off the ship.

Xerous smirked at him. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked, innocently. "I'm here to help find my little brother's mate. Afterall she is family now."

Demos looked at him up and down before releasing a sigh. "Fine. Just don't get in my way."

Xerous smirked widen. "Wouldn't dream of it."

All the pack warriors, elite and guard alike, stood at attention in front of their Alpha Prime and the lycan prince. Demos began to give orders and update his soldiers on the mission that will take place in the next couple of days.

"...Bloodclaw Territory is where we will be heading in search of your Luna Prime. We are also looking for the listed fugitives who have helped my mate escape." Demo said as one of his servants came before them, pulling up a hologram of the runaway individuals they are looking for. "If you see any of these individuals you will bring them to me for questioning of the whereabouts of the Luna Prime. If the Luna Prime has already been found and you just so happen to catch them wondering about...I want you to kill them on site." Demos ordered.