C.78

just gonna say

wayv snapped bishes. the album is a whole ass bops.

haechan's eyes wandered around the building

haechan's eyes wandered around the building. dead bodies were everywhere and they were winning. he mentally cursed and was about to run out of the place to find youngbin until someone blocked his way.

his fingers began twitching to cause destruction when he saw who the person was. hwiyoung just stared him coldly with that emotionless look of his.

yoonhwa immediately came into his mind. the rage that he was holding down since the very beginning was about to burst out. haechan clenched his fists tight his darkened eyes narrowed towards the guy.

"i think you have a lot of things to say, lee haechan" hwiyoung crossed both of his arms over his chest.

"why don't you just fucking surrender? we're winning anyways" haechan seethed out his fists began trembling with pure rage.

hwiyoung didn't seem amused. "you must've think of me as a betrayer? i'm yoonhwa's childhood friend" haechan scoffed a laugh.

"i don't fucking care about that- why the fuck didn't you save her?!" his voice raised that veins began popping out on his neck.

the side of hwiyoung's lips tugged upwards. "save her? what do you mean?"

"you shit- you know too fucking well what i'm talking about" hwiyoung shrugged his shoulders.
"why should i care?"

"great. another reason to kill you" haechan took large steps towards hwiyoung his eyes death glaring him.

"i should've finished you off right from the beginning. just like what i did to your father" haechan half-whispered the last part and smirked when hwiyoung looked a bit shocked.

"why are you even surprised? it was bound to happen. like father, like son." he held hwiyoung's fist that was about to hit his face the smirk on his lips grew wider.

"you didn't--" haechan harshly grabbed his collar before punching him with all the strength he got. hwiyoung's vision began to get blurry and he staggered a bit.

hwiyoung pushed haechan away and instantly kicked his abdomen. haechan rolled on the ground and he stood up almost immediately. hwiyoung wiped the blood off from his lips.

a scowl appeared on haechan's face his fists clenched tight knuckles turning white as a paper. he was the first one to attack which hwiyoung dodges swiftly.
the latter then kicked haechan's sides before he punches his face.

haechan grabbed his clenched fist gripping it tight before he twisted hwiyoung's wrists- bones cracking. "oh- that must've been painful" haechan stated mockingly.

hwiyoung used his other hand to take his gun out and hit haechan's head really hard the grip on his wrist loosened. he winced in pain and took a few steps away ignoring his now broken wrist.

haechan's hand went to touch his head when he feel blood rolling down to his chin. he turned towards hwiyoung painfully slowly.

"oh- you're fucking dead now" he stormed towards hwiyoung who was aiming his gun towards haechan.
"i can shoot you anytime"

"you can't" with a blink of an eye the gun was now in haechan's hands. "you're just too slow"

hwiyoung's face turned blank. "aren't you supposed to be worried about yoonhwa?"

"don't you even have the urge to save her" haechan took the safety of the gun off and ready to pull the trigger anytime.

"like i said earlier- she was a friend. why should i bother? don't you feel grateful that you don't have to worry about yoonhwa anymore?" hwiyoung let out a deep chuckle.

haechan didn't hesitate shooting his legs. hwiyoung groaned in pain as he fell down. haechan took a few steps towards him his blank eyes staring the guy. the gun still aimed at him.

"people like you doesn't know what love is. i would rather fucking die than not having yoonhwa around" his fingers ready to pull the trigger.

"she might be dead already" hwiyoung laughed. haechan pulled the trigger shooting him three times right on the chest. blood starting coming out of hwiyoung's lips.

haechan threw the gun in front of hwiyoung before kicking his body really hard.
"hope i won't be seeing you in the next life"

"let me fucking go!" his head shot towards the scream and saw youngbin holding haerin with a gun on pointed towards her head.

haechan took large steps towards them. jaemin and jeno was holding jisung down- he was really furious.

"if i were you i wouldn't do that" chenle said crossing both of his arms over his chest. youngbin laughed and he shoved the gun to her head harshly.

"all of you are going to pay for these! i'll make sure you guys will be destroyed! i'm going to fucking kill--" before he could finish what he wanted to say haerin elbowed his sides before she grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground.

"man, you talk too much" she muttered dusting the place where he had touched. jisung managed to break free from jaemin and jeno's grasp. he quickly went towards her.

"told you" chenle said before high fiving yuta.

haechan stepped forward crouching down in front of youngbin. "you can't do anything. you'll be dead" he tilted his head slightly to the side.
"i guess your plan to dominate the gang world aren't happening anytime soon" he said and stood up.

"haechan" he heard someone calling out to him. he turned towards the voice and saw jaehyun throwing his gun towards him.
a small smile appeared on haechan's lips as the older guy nodded.

the smile dropped when he pointed the gun right at youngbin's head. "you're paying for your gang's sin. haerin's brother, yoonhwa.. and lucas" he released the gun shot.

haechan lowered the gun and spun his heels around to give back jaehyun's gun. just when he was about to toss the weapon haerin sensed something.

"haechan-"

a loud gun shot was heard.
and a bullet went through his chest.