44

Taehyung POV :
We arrived at the destination it was  afternoon and we got out of the car and damn the mansion was a great level all white with a great decorations,

Taehyung POV : We arrived at the destination it was  afternoon and we got out of the car and damn the mansion was a great level all white with a great decorations,

i was too focused to even notice that jungkook was looking adorably at me and smiling i run to him and embraced him really hard.
Taehyung : « thank you darling » he smiled and peck my lips.
Jungkook: « for what baby ? » i peck his lips multiple time.
Taehyung : « for this amazing vacation » he chuckled
Jungkook : « you didn't even look around baby » i giggled
Taehyung : « i know that's why I'm thanking you because i know that the inside is amazing » he grabbed my hand and we walked inside and my jaw dropped at the decoration that was inside. And the others were running to different destination which makes me giggles and run with jimin.
Yoongi : « yah babe dont run ». I giggled at jimin's face he was pouting.

Jungkook pov :
I was looking at taehyung that was running cutely with jeonsan too giggling at everything they see , i set on the couch with the top and we were hearing laughing and giggling the mansion was lightened with their joy.

Hyungsik : «  they are so loud » we laughed Jichul: «  my wife bought the whole mall for this vacation » i chuckled Jungkook : «  we should prepare to go out I'm sure they are going to say that too especially my baby » they laughed then nodded Yoo...

Hyungsik : « they are so loud » we laughed
Jichul: « my wife bought the whole mall for this vacation » i chuckled
Jungkook : « we should prepare to go out I'm sure they are going to say that too especially my baby » they laughed then nodded
Yoongi : « where to ? » i looked at him
Jungkook : « i was going to say something like fun as an arcade or something but looking at their energetic shoutings i dont think its the best idea » we laughed because the others are pregnant so we dont want some accident to happen.
Namjoon : « how about a simple visit to the country » i nodded
Jungkook : « yeah my baby will love that » they looked at me
Hyungsik : « you really think about him first then at yourself » i smiled
Jungkook : « this vacation is for him not for me , i will make sure to make him happy » he smiled at me
Jichul : « I'm so proud of you son » i smiled
Jungkook : « lets go now yeah » they nodded and we were about to go to where our loves are but we stopped because they were already in their clothes and looking at us happily.
Jichul : « seems like they heard us » they giggled , taehyung came running to me and throw himself at me catching him in my embrace. With an adorable outfit .
Taehyung : « i love you » i peck his lips
Jungkook : « i love you more »
Jeonsan : « daddy kiss » i looked down and jeonsan was waiting for me i pulled him up and kissed him everywhere making him giggles
Jungkook : « ready my cute son ? » he nodded adorably.
Jichul : « lets change before » we tops nodded and run to our rooms to change and came back.
We went out but we didn't know that the bottoms will completely forgets about us they were walking ahead of us and us the tops glaring at everyone that tried to flirt with them but what makes us sure that they didn't care for them.

Hoseok : «  why did we go out with them if we are forgotten » we laughed Jungkook : «  we look like we are their bodyguards » they laughed They stopped at one shop and entered we were just following and they buy this but its us who pay for the thi...

Hoseok : « why did we go out with them if we are forgotten » we laughed
Jungkook : « we look like we are their bodyguards » they laughed
They stopped at one shop and entered we were just following and they buy this but its us who pay for the things like we are sugar daddies well practically we are.
Jungkook : « baby come here » he came running to me » i peck his lips because someone was looking at him with lust
Taehyung : « what is it honey ? »
Jungkook : « take that shirt honey it will look good on you » he jumped and kissed me which made the guy to walk away making me smirk.
He run to others and kept giggling then they went out and again we are long forgotten their giggling sounds made people to turn and look at them.

There were a Fountain at the middle of a park where its surrounded by shops and we set there and they were taking pictures we set to take some coffee and what is more that jeonsan and junho stayed with them not even glancing at us

There were a Fountain at the middle of a park where its surrounded by shops and we set there and they were taking pictures we set to take some coffee and what is more that jeonsan and junho stayed with them not even glancing at us. After a moment we were talking until a group of guys were walking to the bottoms. And we didn't move because we know that we have sassy bottoms so we watched from a far, they talked to them but our bottoms didn't even glance at them like they dont exist we laughed at that , after that the bottoms showed their fingers at us and the guys turned to us and we made a killing gesture for them and the bottoms laughed at that because the guys sprinted away. We called them and they set with us taehyung set beside me and looked at me.
Jungkook : « what ? » he smiled
Taehyung : « i love you I'm sorry to not walk with you » i chuckled
Jungkook : « oh my love you dont have to be sorry , just dont run around i saw you stumbling many times » he blushed and nodded.
Jeonsan : « mommy give me water please » he smiled at him and kissed his cheeks and gave him water and helping him.
After a moment we walked again around and went to a restaurent and set down. We were too focused then i Heard my name.
« jungkook ? Is that you ? » i looked up and widen my eyes.
Jungkook : « jisoo ? Woah you grow up so fast » i got up and hugged her and jeonsan run and hugged her too since he knows her years before.
Jisoo : « i missed you guys » she hugged my parents and the others but not hyungsik and his wife and baekhyun and chanyeol because she didn't know them but she shook hand with them.
Jichul : « where have you been all this time » she giggled with jeonsan in her arms.
Jisoo : « I've been in America to finish my studies uncle » i hugged her again but one thing i did  notice is that taehyung is looking down.
Jungkook : « Jisoo this is my boyfriend » i pulled him up to me and he smiled a little and bowed to her. But a thing clicked in me that she glared at him or am i seeing things ? 
Jungkook : « baby this is my childhood friend and i used to have a crush on her in high school » i chuckled
Jisoo : « you used to call me baby what happened ? » i chuckled and taehyung excused himself to the bathroom which i know why.
Jeonsan : « mommy wait » he run after him
Jisoo : « mommy ? » she mocked which made me a little mad. And my mom got up and looked at jisoo sensing that she mocked him.
Mom : « you know jisoo you were just a high school crush but taehyung  is jungkooks future husband » she huffed and walked away angry .
Hyungsik : « bathroom is always his hiding place go to him jungkook » i nodded and run to the bathroom.