-7-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Your eyes fluttered open from your rest, forgetting about the weird dream. You sat up, and apparently you were in a hospital— but you had no way of knowing. The room was white, with a grey tiled door and two beds, one on each side of the room. You where in the bed on the right.

'W-Where am I?' You thought, rubbing your red, puffy eyes.

You caught a glimpse of your arm, and on further examination, you noticed that the bandages you had on were now professionally wrapped, and blood-stained free.

Something was off though. It was in your arms and legs. You couldn't feel them that well. When you touched them together you only felt static.

You felt odd.

You felt... numb.

Is this what not hurting feels like?

Just to make sure you weren't dreaming, you pinched yourself. And boy that hurt. You punched one of the many cut wounds on your frail arms. You clenched your jaw to ignore the pain, not looking at the blood now staining your bandages.

"Ow..." you mumbled. But apparently someone heard you.

"She's awake!" You heard from the other side of the door. You flinched from the loud voice, followed by 7 pairs of footsteps. You pulled the bed sheets closer to you, covering more of your small figure.

The door opened rather quickly, and you immediately hid you head under the covers, still trembling.

"Y/n-chan?" A feminine voice asked.

"H-H-H-He-Hello..." you stuttered. You slowly took the white bed sheets off of your head, revealing your tear-stained face. You sniffled, and wiped your small nose with the back of your hand.

"A-Am...I-I in t-trouble?" You asked, looking up to see the 7 heroes in training. You recognized one of the people. He has Indigo hair and eyes, and looked as uncomfortable as you were.

"Of course not y/n-chan!" The blonde third year said with a reassuring smile. You flinched at his enthusiasm. "We wanted to give ya a better home!" Mirio said, not wanted to tell you the real reason because you were so young.

"But...why?" You asked.

"Y-You all had n-nothing to g-gain by s-saving me..." You trailed off, playing with your pinkies.

"Well that's the point of being a hero!" Kirishima said, catching your attention.

"Being a hero means saving those in need!" Uraraka added on.

"And not only that...but someone else that we know definitely has something to gain!" Nejire cheered. You slightly tilted your head.

"Come with us, y/n-chan." Izuku said with a smile.

You fumbled out of bed, and shuffled towards the familiar male. You looked up at him and grabbed two of his fingers in your fist. He looked down at you with a shy expression, and you had the same one on. You both then followed Nejire out the door, still holding on to the indigo haired boy.

You followed her out of the hospital room, and into the waiting room. Once she opened the door, your eyes widened.

On one of the chairs sat Eri, reading a picture book. The person who was next to her, aka mr. Aizawa, tapped her shoulder and pointed towards you. She looked over and her eyes widened as well.

"Y/n!" She said with a smile.

"Eri..." You breathed out. You let go of Tamaki's hand, and started to walk over to her by taking two steps forward.

She jumped out of her seat and ran to you, wrapping her arms around you figure. You didn't get a chance to raise your arms up to hug her, so you just stood there.

"I missed you so much..." Eri sniffled. Her grip tightened around your figure.

"P-Please..." You started to cry. "D-Don't l-leave me...a-along again..." Eri's eyes widened.

"I-I won't Y/n..." You looked up to meet her gaze.

"P-Promise m-me..."

"Y/n...I-I promise."

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading