DISCLAIMERS

This story is OLD
This was the first story I had written and finished.

This story has errors.

I know he's and his are mixed. Back then we didn't have grammarly and my dyslexic ass was struggling.

I have gotten better, my other stories do not hold as many errors (though we are not perfect)

Please keep this in mind when reading, any comments being rude about spelling, or correcting spelling in a rude way.

exp: just putting he's * when his is in the place. That's not nice. It's not cute, and it will get deleted.

I'm sensitive 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 and I'm over defending that.

I know they're there. Others have pointed them out, I aware of them. If there are other comments saying the error, it's okay to just let it slide.

I love this book, it's special. It's been suggested that I take it down due to the comments it receives. But I just can't, because it's a big part of me.

I may finish the trilogy one day. But frankly some comments are off putting enough to stop me from that.

My spelling has come a long way from writing this. I have many stories that I'm sure you'd enjoy, that don't have a spelling error at every turn.

My learning disability, my dyslexia are very apparent in this book and I'm done apologizing for that.

So enjoy it, or not.

Feel free to read my other stories or not.

But remember every author sees your comments and we're humans with feelings.

(and chance is we're showing our other authors friends too 😉)