𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Over these past two months, I have realized that Michael Joseph Jackson has three sides to him

Over these past two months, I have realized that Michael Joseph Jackson has three sides to him. One is angry, the other sweet, and the last being sexual. It will switch out of nowhere, don't know why though. But I can't judge, everyone is human and they work differently.

His angry side however, is a bit manipulating. Such as the people who work for him. He doesn't just act like their boss but also as if he's about to kill their family or something. I see how he can play with people's emotions and make them feel frightened. He sometimes slips up and yells at me but always apologizes at the end. He's short tempered, so I'll just have not make him mad.

His sweet side, a side that will melt your heart away. His attention is always on me and acts as if I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever laid his eyes on. I mean he tells me that all the time. But it still makes me blush every time and he knows it.

And the side you've been waiting for me to talk about, his sexual side. I catch him staring at my breasts sometimes. He just zones out and starts biting his lip. Or my ass, like when we're walking and I turn around and see him looking away pretending he wasn't staring. Not going to lie... it such a turn on. Or when grabs my waist and pulls me clos- sorry I said too much.

The early sunlight was seeping through my window blinds. I know way too early for me but I got up early to paint my nails. Today I'm suppose to be going to Michael's penthouse to hang out, so I have to try to make myself look presentable. After I finish attending my morning classes I'm going to go back home and chill for a couple hours then get ready to go.

━━━

"Hey Sahara, can I talk to you for a minute?" I hear Nathan say to me, scratching the back of his neck. He's not the nicest on this campus and a little stuck up. But he can be sweet at points.

"Yeah, of course, is it about the lesson? It was pretty hard today," I chuckle.

"No, I actually just wanted to ask if you possibly wanted to go to the movies or out to eat with me," he asked, sitting on the desk in front of me. "Like on a date," he added.

I'm obviously going to say no, but even if I wasn't seeing Michael I don't think I would go on a date with Nathan. He's an asshole to people who are not in his level of wealth. Who wants to be with someone like that? Plus he gives off a weird vibe. Daddy issues maybe?

"I'm sorry, I have to reject your offer Nathan," I start to say, "um, I'll see you around?"

I walk out the door and make a right into the hallway. A powerful grasp pushes me against the wall. I meet the angry blue eyes of Nathan.

"Why the fuck didn't you say yes? Am I too ugly for you or something? Not rich enough?" He yells, slamming his both hands on the walls beside me. I go into pure shock, I can't even move. Words don't escape my mouth. He moves his hands to both my arms and clenches them tight.