𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Two Years Later...

"I'm really going to miss you baby," my grandma spoke to me as she pulled me into a hug, tears staining her cheeks.

I sighed deeply, "I'm going to miss you too nana, but don't worry its only an hour and 30 minutes away, I'll come visit all the time," I reassured her as I packed in my last few suitcases with the help of Xar, Tamarion & Kam.

"Please do, I gotta see my grandbaby," she smiled; referring to Miracle.

"I will and she gotta be around her cousins, but after Namir's incarceration.. its best I get away from town. I want a fresh start, something new. Phats and I deserve it," I replied, using the nickname Namir gave Miracle.

I walked inside my bedroom and looked around, frowning. A picture of Namir holding Miracle was hanging in the mirror, I grabbed it and smiled down at it.

He loves this little girl so much.

And she loves her daddy

Tamarion came walking into my room, his daughter Taaliyah following close behind him, she was definitely a daddies girl.

"Hey princess," I spoke to her as I leaned down to pick her up

"Hi auntie," she smiled at me as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

She's so cute.

"How you holding up?" He questioned, something he asked me all the time, especially since today marks two years since Namir's arrest.

I shrugged my shoulders, unsure how to feel.

"I'm afraid, I miss him so much and doing things on my own is definitely going to be different." I expressed.