Part 39: Serenity.

Yes I am here.. you all know the reason why I am late (if you've read Redeemed) but.. if not.. then to let you know ... The OS I posted.. took me a while to complete ... Cutting me off from my on going stories!.. literally.. 🤦 not blaming.. I took that as an opportunity to take a break.. for a few days atleast.. and it worked.. but now I am back.. with a bang?.. not sure.. but it will be good I guess.

18+... You still have doubt? 😉

---------

As he rushed upstairs to catch her off guard, a smile was playing on his lips and at the back of his mind, he surely was working on how to execute it.

When he entered the Room, he saw her leaning onto the bed, real slow. Surely she saw him standing at the door and surely he gawked at her slender bare legs and little of her inner thighs, enough to provoke his desires.

He took long strides towards her saying, "what exactly is this, tell me!" He felt his voice enthusiastic, more than needed but it felt great.

"It's the Man's job to find out, I guess" her reply was simple and her eyes darting at him, "for now, I will take some rest" she bated her eyelids at him and taking a swift turn on her side, she pulled the covers and closed her eyes.

She could hear the whisk of his clothes and the his movements but dared to open her eyes, if she did, she knew they'd be busy with other things else than taking rest which she craved badly.

To her surprise, he slid close to her that she felt his bare torso over the back of his shirt and in a swift move, she was pinned to him. Having no regrets, she closed her eyes with a smile spreading across her lips.

The cool late noon breeze sprinted across the room giving ample of chills and shivers to the two bodies laying entwined in each others arms. The day was quite for the two real active souls, today, they didn't engaged in any sort of physical intimacy but still stayed as close as they could.

Karan had her spooned from her back, his palm rested firmly on her belly while hers rested on his. His other arm pillowed her head and she was cocooned perfectly within him. The slow to and fro of her belly gave in about the slumber she slipped in and he didn't waited another minute and closed his eyes himself.

------

"Never felt this much relaxed in a while!" Tripura sipped onto her coffee whilst looking out at the horizon, quite sometime before sunset.

"Me to" was his soft reply whilst he admired the beauty of the horizon and the beauty at his side, will he get enough of admiring her? He don't think so.

"Let's do something!" She was quick to say looking at him.

"Yeah, let's do it" he kept his cup on the table and leapt forward at her. She giggled and pushed him back with her palm on his face. His lips were curved in a pout ready to kiss her but what he kissed was not her lips but her palm.

"I mean, let's go somewhere, show me around na" she completed and he nod his head, "oh.. as in that" he smirked with mischief in his eyes.

"We can do a lot while being here, why do you want to go out" he still tried to talk his way in but she rolled her eyes at him and added "you do your stuff alone, cause I am going out" she stood up and was to move but he leaned back onto the couch they sat on and called her from the back "you going out like that!"

She stopped in her tracks and then realised that she was literally dressed in his shirt and had only her inner in them. She bit her tongue embarrassingly but didn't showed it to him, instead moved towards the restroom and grasped her track pant and pulled it up her legs infront of him.