Kids Series 1

Just a bunch of stories I'm going to write about. I don't own the picture.

Hope you enjoy.
RC ~😋

~🖤~
★彡𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 彡★

You sighed as you got out of your car. You moved around and opened the back door for the kids to get out. Once they were out, they all looked at you with puzzled looks.

"Alright everyone, follow me."

Before you could go to your home, you picked up the sleeping Henry then you walked to your home. Of course you would be wondering, what just happened?

You see, you and Henry were about to end all of the madness in the studio. After Henry put the end reel, a sudden light appeared and you found yourself in Joey's house. He told you about some random things that you didn't care about. You were wondering why Henry wasn't with you? When you later woke up, you found a little Henry asleep beside you and a little Bendy looking around with confusion. For once you were shocked, but then you calmed yourself down. You picked them up and walked out of the ink machine. As you walked, you found more kids in the studio like Allison, Tom, Sammy, Norman, Susie whose face was somehow fixed, a single lost one crying in the corner, the Butcher gang, Jack, and surprisingly still alive Boris. You took them all with you as you made your way out of the workshop.

You opened the door and moved to the side, so they could walk in. You were thankful it was a night time, so no one would see those strange looking kids going into your house. Once they were in, they separated to look around the new environment. Tom and Allison ran around the rooms, Sammy spotted your piano and ran to it. Norman walked to the TV along with the Butcher gang and Susie. You turned it to them thought. The lost one and Jack went to the couch and sat there. For Bendy he and Boris they stuck by your side, looking around in confusion. You took Henry to your room and put him in your bed, the poor guy was so tired.

You looked down and saw Bendy behind you, you smiled as you picked him up. "Alright inky guy, let's leave Henry to sleep and rest." You saw him nod his head. You walked to the livingroom, seeing all of the other kids sitting and watching (Your favorite movie) with intrest. You chuckled and put Bendy on the couch beside Boris.

You felt a tug on your pants, you looked down and saw Sammy looking up at you. "Miss, can you play piano with me?" He asked. You knelt down, "I would really love to, but it's night time and people are sleeping. We will cause so much noise..." He looked down, saying a quiet 'Oh' which made you a bit sad, "...How about we play piano tomorrow?" You asked with a cheerful voice. He looked up and you noticed a small smile under the broken part of the mask, "Okay, thank you miss Y/N." He said.

"No problem, Sammy."

~🖤~

Everyone was so focused on the TV for about an hour that you fell asleep without knowing. You were sleeping on a couch between them. Allison was the first one to notice you were asleep, she shook Tom to look at her. "Look Tom, she fell asleep!" Just when Allison said that, everyone in the livingroom turned to look at your sleeping form. Norman started to click his light repeatedly which made everyone look at him with curiosity. Sammy spoke up, "He said, 'Let's bring her a blanket.'" Sammy translated.

"How can you understand him?" Susie said.

"Well as much as I remember, we worked together before." Sammy said, roll his masked eyes. "Okay then let's bring a blanket for Y/N!" Allison said. She, Tom and Sammy went to look for a blanket somewhere. After a short moment, they came back dragging a big blanket. They managed to cover you and cover themselves with it, sitting on each side of you. Norman crawled up your lap and nuzzled his project head into your chest, his light started to dim slowly as he drifted into a sweet slumber.

Shortly later everyone fell asleep on the couch with you, leaning on each other. When you woke up next morning, you saw them all sleeping beside you and Norman on your lap. You smiled at how adorable this sight was and slept for few hours, but one thought crossed your head before you completely fall asleep.

'Maybe taking them in wasn't bad at end.'

~🖤~

This is just part one. Tell me if you like or not so I can write another parts soon.