𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

⊛ 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ⊛
⇢ 𝔄𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔄𝔦𝔯𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 ⇠

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

❝ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘕𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶...

❝ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘕𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. ❞

—𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘇

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ever since she was a child, the Monks and Nuns of the Air Nomads had always known that there was something special, and unique, about Elua. It was clear to them that she held some of the most potential in her entire age group and far beyond. They knew that she was meant for something important—and they were determined to protect her because of that.

On the day that Elua was informed that she would be the sole person to keep the balance between the Fire Nation and the Air Nomads, was the day that she thought she had found her purpose in this life, but she had soon been proven wrong in that assumption. It wasn't a purpose of life, it was a tactic of war, and she had fallen right into the middle of it all.

However, when her brother makes the irrational decision to run away from home—and she is left with no other option than to follow after him—they both find themselves lost in the middle of a raging storm that would bring them both down into the ocean, and freeze them in time... hiding them away from a hundred years of chaos.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘚𝘦𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴
(𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧)
𝗘𝗟𝗨𝗔

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘚𝘦𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴(𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧)𝗘𝗟𝗨𝗔