Prints

Casey was watching TV one night while her parents were away. She was watching a scary movie and every once in a while Casey would feel a slight pulse of air go down her back so she would turn around. There was nothing ever there. Suddenly she heard the floorboard on the second story creeking so she called her mom. She then found out that her mom forgot to shut the window up there. She quickly dashed under the recliner and hid there. There was plenty of room, even if someone were to sit down and shut the foot rest. She peeked out from under her spot and quickly recoiled in what she saw. There was a puddle of water and she could see the reflection of whatever was with her. She could see a hairy long legged beast with wings. It stayed there for a while until her mom and dad got back home. As soon as the lock on the door clanged the thing sunk into the ground. She told them that someone was in there and when the police arrived she gave them the description. She showed them the puddle and where the thing was. She was taken into her room to talk with a detective. When asked about hearing or seeing anything unusual before the incident, she told them that she had felt a strange wind go down the back of her neck every once in a while. She was then told that whatever was with her, had been hanging from the ceiling and  was breathing down her neck. Also it didn't sinck into the floor it merely layed itself flat on the ceiling and as for the water, it can't be identified.