Chapter 10

It has been a day now since I've locked that little firecracker in one of the cells in my basement

It has been a day now since I've locked that little firecracker in one of the cells in my basement. She was really a handful.

She broke everything she got her hands on. Every fucking thing. The shit in this house was not cheap, plus paying for a cleanup crew just for this specific mess.

I was so close to grabbing her by her neck and squeezing the life out of her, but I had to use all my self-restraint to stop myself.

I refuse to be the one to put her out of her misery. I personally liked seeing her get all worked up. It gave me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I could draw such reaction from her, minus her destroying my shit.

I could read her like an open book.

While she has been locked up down there, Enzo has been on my ass to let her out. Saying bullshit about how unfair it was for me to lock her up down there. She broke my shit and yet he's here defending her actions.

If he wanted to keep her company, I would be more than happy to lock him up down there too.

Until she realizes who is in charge here, she will stay locked up. I wasn't mad about having to replace the things that she had broken, I was mad because she lacks respect. Money was clearly not an issue.

I can't have people thinking I've gone soft, now can I?

"What are we going to do?" Luca asked drawing me out of my thoughts.

Looking at the men crowding my office, I uttered the words we were all thinking.

"It's time to get revenge" I smirked.

The men in the room nodded their head in agreement. I could tell that they were itching for revenge. No one messes with me and gets away with it.

"So what's the plan?" Luca spoke up.

"We already know that they're receiving a shipment of cocaine and weapons tonight. We're going to make sure that the shipment never leaves the dock" I said leaning forward, resting my hands on my desk and intertwining my fingers.

"As soon as the ship docks, we'll take charge and plant the bombs on the inside and outside of the ship" I continued.

"Then BOOM!" Luca finished with a fist pump in the air.

"Fuck yeah" another man said, clearly in agreement with my plan.

They stole from me and no one steals from me and get away with it. No one. Not even these Russians.

You don't get where I am by being soft and forgiving. You had to show these motherfuckers who's the boss.

There are always some idiots who always think that they can betray me and get away with it.

Sitting behind my desk I couldn't help the evil smile that graced my lips as I thought about my sweet, sweet revenge.

Boris, I'm coming for you. You messed with the wrong motherfucker.