-8-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

"Y-Y/n you're bleeding!" Eri said, holding up your arm.

You looked down and nodded a bit. The other heroes surrounded you and looked to your arm. Aizawa called a nurse over and she took you back to your room. Eri quickly followed behind the nurse, not wanting to leave you alone.

When you were put down in your bed, Eri came up right next to you. She took off her shoes, putting them neatly together in the ground next to the bed. She then climbed up onto the mattress, sat very close to you, and placed your head on her shoulder. You were significantly smaller then Eri, she being 3'7 and you being 3'4. Not to mention body sizes.

The nurse came back in the room, followed by the other students plus Aizawa. She took out your arm, and unwrapped the bloody bandages.

Eri covered your eyes along with her own, blocking out the gory sight. One of your cut wounds had split open as mentioned before, and another had opened in the process of getting the bandages off.

The nurse cleaned the wounds with disinfectant, and you hissed in pain.  The nurse hurried up and re-wrapped some new bandages on.

"There we go!" She cheered, standing up. You looked back down at your arm, and wiggled it around. Eri put her hand on your arm, and caressed it for a while.

"Don't worry y/n, I'll never leave you again..."

"E-Eri..." you looked to her, and she looked back with a reassuring look in her eyes.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

When Eri said she wouldn't leave you, she really meant it. During the past few days at the hospital, Eri has been with you at all times. She never left your side, and at night she always snuggled you to sleep.

It was true bliss, knowing that you were safe. You were still very shy although, always hiding behind Eri when someone new stepped into your 6ft circle.

But the only other person that you felt very comfortable with was Tamaki. Him and his friends usually visited you after their school was dismissed, and you got to know Mirio and Nejire as well.

But apparently, Eri usually visited class 1-a every week, and that day was today. You didn't want to leave her side, but the nurses want you to stay at the hospital.

"E-Eri...a-are you sure I-I c-can't go with y-you?" You asked.

"I want you to..." She trailed off, patting you on the head. The door swung open and you both looked over and saw Mirio with Tamaki and Nejire.

"Let's go, Eri-chan, Y/n-chan!" Nejire exclaimed, skipping over to the both of you with Mirio and Tamaki following behind. You tilted your head.

"B-But Nejire-san...the n-nurses w-want me to s-stay..." You looked down and fiddled with the bandages on your fingers.

"Well we changed their minds!" Mirio added on with a bright smile. You slightly flinched back, still not used to Mirio's cheeriness.

"Really.?" You mumbled, with a slight hint of excitement in your voice. Mirio and Nejire nodded super fast, and Tamaki just gave a slight one. Your eyes got little gleams in them.

You got up from the bed, and walked over to the wardrobe with Eri following you. The hospital had provided you with other clothing items other then hospital attire. Eri was taller but then you, so she reached up and took the clothes out of the drawer then handed them to you.

"I...I'm g-going to get changed!" You said with a face of determination. You quickly turned on your heel and headed over to the bathroom that was in the room, and closed the door. Eri walked over to the door, and stood next to it, just in case you needed help.

You slipped on the clothes, in which turned out to be a bubblegum pink sundress, with cute natural waves in the bottom. The outfit also had cute little brown shoes to go with the dress. Although, the dress exposed the many bandages on your arms and legs. You shook it off, and opened the door to exit the bathroom.

"I-I'm ready!"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading