97 🔥Thank the heavens

Hoseok's head was pounding as he opened his eyes, his limbs felt like jelly, and he felt something he hasn't felt in a long time.

He felt weak.

His head was leaning against something hard, and when he turned around to look at what he was leaning on, he realized it was a stone wall. Looking around he saw he was in a dungeon like area, it was illuminated by torches perched on the walls near the top, there was a heavy door on the right corner, shelves full of plants, liquids, limbs, and different, some extremely disgusting, things were on the left wall, and there was a huge book shelf mounted on the right one, a table laid creepily in the middle, a candle and knife laying on it, from what Hoseok could see.

There was a single, small, window way above Hoseok's head.

Hoseok looked down at himself, he was still in his fire elemental uniform, but only in the black button up and red pants. His right wrist was on top of his left wrist, which were stuck together with a silver colored metal, though Hoseok realized quickly it was stainless steel.

Which was fire resistant.

His feet were in front of him, tyed in a black rope that stung him when he tried to move. Hoseok tried to feel his ability, tried to use it, though he quickly realized he couldn't.

Which scared the fuck out of him.

Before Hoseok could start screaming his lungs off, he heard the door open, his gaze shifting towards the woman entering the dungeon place.

Her hair was black with white streaks going through it, it went all the way down to her mid back. Her skin was ivory colored, her eyes down turned and dark, though as they caught light they almost looked blue, which creeped Hoseok out even more.

She turned to Hoseok, her eyes meeting his

She turned to Hoseok, her eyes meeting his. She smirked, she was wearing all black, which contrasted her skin and the white parts of her hair.

Her eyes morphed to a deep black, which took over her entire eye, as she walked closer to Hoseok, "Up," she commanded, her voice wasn't deep, but it wasn't high either, it was that odd middle, it was also smooth, velvet to the ears.

Hoseok's body moved up against the wall without him doing anything, the younger already realizing this was the witch they were all afraid of.

Of course he had to get taken by her.

"Handsome one, aren't you." she commented as she walked even closer to him, mere inches away, "a fire elemental from the Academy, I should let Donghan have his fun with you, but I'd rather be selfish." her breath was fanning againt Hoseok's neck, the younger trying to keep himself from trembling.

Where the fuck was the Phoenix when he actually needed the motherfuckers help?

"Mm, you may be wondering why you can't use your ability," she walked over to the table, Hoseok refrained from sighing out of relief, "I took it away, or, more or less, spelled it out of you temporarily." she gave him a sickly sweet smile, Hoseok unable to hide his scowl.