Chapter 19: The returned of Oscar and Caroline

Oscar blinked while staring dumbfounded at Cecilia. What's wrong with her...? He mentally asked himself, what kind of girl casually address a prince {bro} like they are long lost sworn brothers?

"So...? Are you ready to leave this boring tower?" Cecilia crossed her arms, waiting for his answer.

"Did you really think I can escape here as natural as I breathe? No! Just go away, shoo..." Oscar told her off and shook his hand to shoo her away.

"If you want to escape then escape, because this is the only opportunity." Cecilia shrugged her shoulders, and reach her out hand

"Now, would you like to the escape or would you rather stay here like a rotten corpse?"

Oscar stares at her for a minute. It's true that he can escape here easily, but Caroline will be in danger. His father will use her to threaten him.

"It's only a moment of freedom, I will return here soon anyway..."

"Because you afraid someone who is precious to you will in grave danger?" Cecilia rests her back on the wall beside the window from outside.

"That's right, I'm afraid that she might hate me for being selfish. Plus, I'm her fiance, I shouldn't escape without her like this..." Oscar crouch down, closing his eyes gently.

"You know...I also used to have someone who is really dear to me...but in the end, he ended up choosing a girl who is simple and nothing special over me. Um, it was hard for me to accept it, I even fought her. But the only thing I got in return was regret. Sometime, we need to learn and let it go...sometime, we need to stop thinking about that person...sometime, we need to think about ourselves before them...it's not like I'm trying to say she isn't thinking about you, but I just wanna you can also be selfish...just thinking about our own self first. You are in a situation where you have nobody, so think about yourself first. It just my dumb opinion, you can think about it tonight. Ring this bell if you need me." Cecilia placed the bell on the window and fly away.

The bell on the collar rung even though she's still in the palace ground. Cecilia turned around and see Oscar, one hand on his hip and one hand ringing the golden bell.

"Ding dong, your master need you so come and pick him up." He said without sort of emotion in his tone.

Cecilia's eyes widened, she smiles st him and grabs his hands making him afloat in the open air.

"Well then, you sure make up your mind fast huh, selfish prince...pfft." Cecilia hold her laughing With one hand.

"I never said I will escape from my situation. That tower was haunted, and I didn't want to become the tower's ghost."

Oscar smirked at her. Cecilia returned the smirk as both of them fly away from the palace. As they fly across the river under the full moon, Oscar began to feel dizzy and thirsty.

He shook his head, convincing himself that he feel okay but after a good of flight of 25 minutes, he felt worse.

"Stop! You leave me somewhere here, you can come and pick me up tomorrow. I want to rest first..." His voice was low and weak that Cecilia was also convinced that he was not in a good shape.

He placed him down on the flower field where they can see the moon. She ran to the nearby river and return with a bamboo shaped like a bottle.

"Would you like to drink some water first? Don't worry, this water won't kill you."

Oscar accepted the water and drink. He was also thirsty too. But even after drinking the water, the thirst didn't stop. He felt like he need more...urgh.

Oscar's face flushed red and he panted hard. Cecilia touched his forehead to check his temperature but he wasn't that hot. She lower herself until a strand of her silver hair touched his nose and lip. The fragrance of her hair stirred something inside him even more.

Oscar bit his lip hard until blood came out. He taste his own blood but there was no taste. Then he realised when he noticed the big moon on the midnight sky.

That's right...the curse that flow inside the royal family.

Why does it have to awaken around this time? Oscar frowned and hiss.

"Hey, are you alright? Should I take you to the doctor and get you some medicine-?"

"No, it's already..." Oscar get up and lower his face, so that Cecilia couldn't see his glowing eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, we already have medicine here."

"Where? The flower? The frog? The worm? The tree? The soil?"

"You."

"Wha-?!"

Oscar waste no time and sunk his fangs into her white porcelain neck. Cecilia was still petrified by the sudden Pain. She collapsed but was held by Oscar.

Oscar stood tall, still sucking her blood. Cecilia fell on his shoulder, unconscious. Why didn't stupid Reymour tell her about Oscar being the vampire...? Is this the curse Reymour used to tell her?

Cecilia lost all her sense and passed out in his arms. Oscar took out his fangs, licking his blood. His eyes weren't glowing anymore.

He licked her blood from his mouth and her neck cleanly, leaving no trace behind. He thankful that she helped him out earlier, but now there's no need.

He has refilled his mana now, all that is left is to return to the palace. His father won't be able to do anything to him now. He has reason to leave the tower now since his fiancee is back. And his father won't notice that his curse is awaken. If he tell his father, that is no different from digging his own grave and fell inside it, waiting for soul reaper to retrieve him.

When he's about to leave, Cecilia's quiet breathing made him stop. He thought it was okay to leave her here but the thought of her being kidnapped or raped by strangers strangely annoyed him. He looked at her face for 10 good minutes before lifting her then fly away.

After he arrived at Maximilian mansion, he opened the window to her room and placed her on the bed. He watched her sleeping in peace as if she was inside a world filled with peace and harmony.

Now come to think of it, he may have remembered her face but he never took notice to her feature.

Somehow, she's really look like Caroline. But the hair and her body was too different. Caroline's hair is golden blonde and reach her waist, while Cecilia's hair was silver and reached her buttock. Caroline is tall and her body was quiet mature. Cecilia is short and petite, she's 17 but her face looked like she's in her teenage year.

He closed the window properly and return to his palace. He stay wide awake, until the sun rose.

Meanwhile, the carriage with red roses and two musketeer swords stabbing the red rose head to the capital of Zariya.

Caroline watched the already crowded city with a smile of relief.

"I wonder how will papa react oonce he saw us arriving early? I bet he look funny and confused and sleepy in his PJs."

Unedited

Q: Do you like pizza with pineapple on It?I saw some people dislike it when there is pineapple on their pizza.