Chapter 9: Rescue Mission

A darkness was cast and was brought up on their souls.  No one in the sea knew what was happening until it was too late.  And there were many whose souls became affected with darkness and everything about them became numb.

~°°°~

Third

            "I don't understand why are you with those imbeciles?" Mivozene raised his eyebrows muttering dark thoughts about humans.  He didn't like humanics.  He hated them and would always go out of his way to do something to them.  "I don't trust them or you to be near them."

              "Wow, I didn't know you care! I am watching out for your sister.  I'm making sure none of them do anything to her.  Besides everyone thinks she is a humanic.  Even Seivon has no clue to who her humanic appearance is.  He somehow found out about me from Miracine, but that is all I know." Kaisa crossed her arms looking at Mivozene.
           He was known throughout the oceans.  For being Little Pacific's older brother of two years and of his hatred for humans.  He always done all kinds of things to them.  But he has a secret past only few knew about and Kaisa was one of them.  A past that happened during their childhood.

            "Do you even understand what I have to go through?  Do you know what these humanics are like?  They call themselves humans..." He trailed off, "They are such a disgrace of nature, thriving on anything not giving a care about a single thing in the world.  And then they did the worse and stole my beloved sister's heart.  My precious dear sister,"
            He exclaimed, "She is everything to me.  And now she is missing and I can only assume the worse." He shook his head.

          "She might be out at sea.  She was upset because that humanic knew I was a mermaid and not her.  That is my suspicion anyway." Kaisa shrugged, not really caring.
          She was being threatened to help.  If not... Kaisa didn't want to think about what would happen if she refused.

         "We will go there.  I can handle as many sea spirits for her.  They cannot do anything to her, since she doesn't have her pendant." Mivozene explained to the Rivalkai mermaid.

         She furrowed her eyebrows, "Wait....can't they do something to you?" Kaisa put her lips in a thin line. 
         Kaisa may have acted like she just met him, but she knew Mivo for years.  They were years of heartbreak, chaos and sadness.

          "She is the one who wears the crown, not me.  I gave it up because I rather protect people and get rid of humanics rather than relying on others to protect me." He told her coldly as he looked away in regret.  If only he was better.
           Long ago, Mivozene was going to wear the crown, but that was when their parents were alive.  Then something happened that caused them to never return when they left to see the council.  And soon afterwards, Miracine was given the crown.  But the process that caused her to get the crown always filled him with regret.
         Before too long, they headed out to the beach into the waters.

         They had to get the spirits to get away from the Kimoshei Kingdom's princess.

          "Atlantic!" Mivozene shouted as Kaisa went ahead of him.

        "What? And call me Young Atlantic, I'm not queen yet." She sighed, "You're lucky you are still alive," Kaisa crossed her arms bitterly.  She didn't understand why, but he irritated her.

          "You want to distinguish between you and the queen of yours?  Then why do you call my sister Little Pacific?  Our parents are not with us." Kaisa paused unsure how to answer.     
         Sure, she knew the truth, but she just called Miracine Little Pacific because she looked so young and childish.