Clingy • John B

1010 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

I ran over sitting next to John B as the pogues began to talk about what they were gonna do today. I cuddled into him hugging his side. I felt his body stiffen at my touch. He has been really weird recently. He rarely wanted to hug or even kiss me.

I look up at him confused and he just rolled his eyes. I shook my head slowly letting go of him. I went to grab his hand and he pulled away quickly. "What's your problem" I ask him making the group stop their conversation.

"I don't have a problem" he says sternly. "Yeah whatever" I scoff. "Fine. It's you. You're so clingy    y/n! Why can't you just give me some space" He says pushing me slightly.

Me. Clingy. No way! Fine, I'm gonna show him who is really clingy in this relationship! I look at him hurt written across my eyes for just a second but it completely changes to ignorance.

I got up grabbing my jacket and walking out. "Where are you going?" Kiara says. "Home" I tell her trying not to show any trace of the hurt I was feeling.

"Why, if it was because John-" JJ starts. "The world doesn't revolve around him, I have plans" I say leaving. I turned one last time, their was hope in my heart that he would be there running after me. But he wasn't.

I didn't actually have plans I just wanted to get out of their. I'll show him who is clingy. I think smirking to myself. I walk out heading home. I change into a bikini and put on a open flannel over it.

I grab my long board and decide to ride to figure 8. I always loved seeing the houses their, just riding and admiring them. "Hey y/n!" I hear Topper say coming out of his house. "Oh hey Top" I tell him smiling.

I wasn't a pogue or a kook. I didn't have tons of money but then again I wasn't poor. So both sides considered me as a friend.

"Me and some friends were heading to the beach wanna join?" He asks. "Sure" I say nodding. He motions me to his car. I grab my board putting it in the back as he drives to the beach.

I already see a bunch of the kooks their and I immediately felt out of place. "Hey y/n" Sarah says hugging me. "Hey" I say hugging her back.

They all swam for a bit but I just relaxed in the sand watching them. "Let go get some food at the wreck" Rafe says getting out of the water. I nod following them. Sarah had just said a joke and we were all laughing as we walked into the restaurant.

As we walked in, I saw the pogues sitting down talking. I ignored them and went to go sit down with the kooks. "Hey babe" I hear John B call out to me. I just give him a wave continuing my conversation with the rest of the group.

"Hey I'm gonna head out I'm tired" I say getting up. "I'll walk you" Topper says standing up as well. I just nod as we both walk out of the restaurant. I see the group by the van but we just walk past them.

From the side of my eye I could see John B glaring at me. "Hey man" I hear John B running behind us. We both turn around and look at him. "I'll walk her" he tells Topper. Topper just looks at me seeking for approval. I just shrug and Topper heads back inside.

"What the fuck y/n?" John B says walking me to my house. "What?" I ask confused. "Never mind" he tells me. We get to my house and John B just stands their as if he is waiting for me to do something. "Well bye JB" I said walking inside. I look out of the window as soon as I get in.

I laugh quietly as I see his surprised expression and he just walks away. I wasn't gonna show any affection for a while. He said he wanted space so i'm giving it to him.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Hello" I said yawning. "Come over we are at John B's" I hear Pope say as I end the call. I get up and change into high waisted shorts with a black bathing suit set under.

I put my hair in two braids as I walk out the door. "Hey guys" I say walking in. "Hi" They all responded.  I didn't sit in my usual seat next to John B. I sat next to JJ on the countertop. They all give me a confused look but continue talking.

"What are you doing" JJ whispers. "Playing the game" I say winking at him. He just laughs and shakes his head. "Hey y/n can we talk" John B asks me. I just nod as I follow him to his room. "What's up with you" he asks me closing the door.

"Nothing" I say smiling. "I'm tired of your shit" he says throwing me on the bed. "oh my shit" I say smirking. He nods crawling over to me.

"I thought you wanted space" I say kissing his cheek and walking away. "Y/n" he groans. "Look who is clingy now" I say giggling. "Shut up" he says pulling me in a hug and kissing my forehead.

"I'll never complain again, I hated not being with you" He whispers. "It was only a day" I say laughing. "It felt like forever" he complains. "You should go lock that door then" I whisper to him.

He runs like a five year old to the door locking it quickly. I laugh at his eagerness and pull him into me.

I hope you enjoyed this one I literally went from 20 reads last night to 200 this morning🥺 love you guys bye 💓