6 .

After I got outta the shower I had put on my pajamas on because I wasn't really planning to go outside. After I got my clothes on I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast
- Pancakes
- Eggs
- Green Tea

About 1 hour of eating and watching Netflix I got up washed my plate, went to my bedroom and started to do my makeup for fun. Then a couple of minutes later I got a FaceTime call from bestie and I answered it.

"Yurrr wassup, what's the word" I said through the phone putting on my eye lashes. "So this nigga Jordan just invited to go and smoke with him and shit bu- " Jaylin was saying before I cut her off. "Gurll we DO NOT date em we play em.. Don't trust niggas for life" I said putting the other lash on.

"I know, you didn't let me finish but l didn't want to go at all cause I'm wasting my time with this nigga but I realized that De'Vontay was finna be there cause that's his mans, and I know that he gave you that good pipe so he could give it too you again if you come with me" Jaylin said.

"I know that you don't like that nigga Jordan but the fact that you're willing to deal with him so I could get that dic from De'Vontay again you really is my bitch like..." I said cheesing.

"Shitt I would want you to do the same for me" she said. "You know I'll do anything for you.. you my wife" I said while doing the kissy face to the screen. "What time we gotta be there tho" I said while putting on some lipgloss. "Around like 9pm" she said.

"Damn girl it's only 5pm" I said. "Lmfaoo..rttt but ima talk to you later tho" she said. "Ight.. later" I said as I hunged up the FaceTime call. I then started to clean up my make up area and chilled on my phone until 7pm so I could start getting ready.

J A Y L I N
I invited my bestiee Gigi to come smoke with me and some niggas and maybe get piped down again.. anything can happen 🤷🏽‍♀️. Maybe I could get piped too but definitely not from Jordan his small dic having ass. But anyways I had called Jordan.

"Wassup" he said licking his lips. "Hey babes whatchu doing" I asked him. "I'm playing the game.. you still coming to chill wit us right?" He asked me. "Yeah of course but I wanted to ask you something tho" I said. "What happen" he asked.

"I wanted to asked if De'Vontay could go pick up my bestie Gigi because I want to be in the car alone with you" I said capping outta my ass. "Shiiii Ight.. just take me her address and I'ma send it to him" he said smirking. "Ight thanks babe... see you later" I said. "Ight" he said as he ended the call. I'm not gonna lie Jordan is a cute little light skin boy but it's just the dic size for me.

But anyways I started texting Gigi and said that I'm not gonna be able to pick her up. She replied with 'whyyy.. & how am I supposed to get there than'. I texted her back and said I got somebody to pick you up don't worry 😉

Vote for another chapter