Author's Note

If you're reading this, do know that you guys are amazing! Thank you for continuing on this journey of my first book, with me.

Where do I even begin?

I started writing this story with nothing and I lost my motivation plenty of times in the beginning, but right now, as I'm typing this, I have over 4k reads and over 1k votes. I cannot even fathom how this happened.

I genuinely can't believe this story is now completed, trust me, it didn't seem possible at all when I first started writing this.

Hayden and Kiara were two characters that I hold very close to my heart. And it means the world that all of you decided to read their story.

A big thank you to everyone who had read, voted, commented and added Feelings Incarnate to their reading lists! There are over a million books on Wattpad and I'm so happy that you chose to read mine.

Thank you to my sister for volunteering to spot mistakes in my writing and helping me improve.

Thank you for the many friends that I found in this community, thank you for motivating me when I felt like giving up.

Special mentions:

[ dkynge mystiquewillow jksthickthighs xorythmxo KRAYEVSKI hopelesslysad nerdyspectacles RuthieBalo traxiie Shriyaa2004 anokonda002 mellowvibes_ ]

And lastly, thank you to Kiara Franklin and Hayden Donovan. The two of you made me go crazy, but you'll forever live in my heart.

Thank you so much! *bows down*

Much love,
Netha.

(P.S. - What's your favourite chapter? Mine has got to be Salty Breeze.)

)