Chapter 28: Yuwin

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Sicheng asked softly as he met Yuta's eyes. By this point, they had stopped walking.

"Because you are beautiful" Yuta replied with a wink. Sicheng blushed and turned away from him. Many years and he still hasn't gotten used to Yuta's flirting.

"Sicheng, can I ask you a question?" Yuta asked becoming quite serious all of a sudden. Sicheng looked at him cautiously, with confusion, worry, and nodded.

Yuta held both of his hands, not at any moment breaking eye contact. "You know I love you romantically, but how do you feel about me?" The oldest asked softly not wanting to scare Sicheng away.

Sicheng stared at him blankly as he thought about it. How did he feel about Yuta? did he like the Japanese? "I don't know", Sicheng whispered softly as he looked down. He knew that Yuta liked him but never really thought about his feeling for him.

Yuta strengthened his hold on Sicheng's hands and made him look up at him. "Can you find out for me?" Yuta asked Sicheng softly and with hopeful eyes. "sorry if I'm pressuring you but I think I have waited too long", Yuta said with a faint smile and pain in his eyes.

Sicheng gulped and looked at the moon before looking back at Yuta. "I'll try"

Sicheng sighed when he couldn't stop thinking about the incident. His memory kept replaying the image of the pain in Yuta's eyes. "what am I gonna do, Beomsoo?" Sicheng whispered to the little boy who was playing with his toys.

The little boy looked at him confused and worriedly. "is hyung sad?" Beomsoo asked as he stopped what he was doing and looked at Sicheng.

"no, I'm just tired"

"then hyung should rest" Beomsoo stated firmly which made Sicheng smile.

Sicheng changed the toddler into clothes and left him to play in the living room where he could see him, while he cooked breakfast. Beomsoo happily played in the living room until he was ordered to go wake up Yuta. "Beomsoo, go wake up Yuta hyung, breakfast is almost ready" The little boy nodded obediently and did what he was asked to do.

Sicheng placed the food on the table and set up the silverware and drinks. His mind repeatedly played the scene from his date with Yuta. He leaned against the kitchen counter and closed his eyes, releasing a big sigh.

He failed to notice the addition of two people. "hey, Sicheng are you okay? Beomsoo told me that you were upset", Yuta, who had Beomsoo in his arms, said, startling Sicheng.

Sicheng looked at the little boy who hid in Yuta's neck. "yeah, I'm fine", Sicheng answered with a smile that didn't reach his eyes, which made Yuta frown.

They ate in silence with Beomsoo being the only one talking. Yuta had noticed Sicheng's weird behavior but decided to not say anything since he had a feeling that it had to do something with him.

"Our mission for this week came", Sicheng said when he noticed Yuta staring at him. He passed the piece of paper to Yuta who read it silently.

For Yuwin: One month has passed can you believe that! :)

Anyways, your mission for this week and next week have been put together. For the next two weeks, you have to complete the list and send a picture every time you complete something from it.