Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang were peacefully sleeping in their bed when someone started knocking, aggressively they must add, on the front door.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Someone please go open the door" Hendery murmured and then covered himself with the blanket.

"I'll go" Xiaojun answered and untangled himself from Yangyang and Hendery. He had been awake for quite a while but didn't move because both boys beside him were cuddling on him, and who was he to not enjoy it. After successfully moving out from Yangyang's and Hendery's grasp, he went to open the door.

Xiaojun opened the door and was met with a smiling girl. "Kangmi?"

"hello there Xiaojun", she greeted and let herself into the apartment.

"what are you doing here?"

"Well for starters, I came to get my phone back", she answered and Xiaojun snorted as he remembered how Yangyang ended up in the possession of the phone. "secondly, I came to personally deliver your mission for the next two weeks"

"oh...well can you go wake Hendery and Yangyang while I go wake up the twins?", Xiaojun asked Kangmi and the girl nodded in response. She filled two cups with water and made her way to the bedroom. Xiaojun laughed knowing exactly what she was going to do and went to go wake up the twins.

"Be careful sheep in the neighborhood...let's get it" Kangmi sang as she walked inside the trio's room.

She looked at two boys who were cuddling, how cute. She would take a picture but she doesn't have her phone. Being the reasonable human being she is she splashed the water on them.

"WHAT THE HELL", both boys yelled in surprise and looked up to see an unbothered Kangmi.

"Don't play bro, look...

Don't play

I don't play games (you wanna try me man) Don't try me bro

Don't play bro

Don't play

I don't play man", Kangmi sang with a smile.

"both of change and wash up", she ordered and was about to leave but turned around to tell Yangyang something. "and you" she pointed at him "give me my phone back"

Xiaojun, who was changing the twins, laughed when he heard the scream from his room. He smiled at the twins who were looking at him weirdly and patted their heads. "let's go with aunt Kangmi"

Both boys nodded excitedly and ran out of their room to see their aunt Kangmi. They found her in the living room watching a show on the tv.

"Aunt kangmi!", both toddlers yelled and ran to the older girl. Kangmi stopped the show and received both of her nephews in his arms. Smiling sweetly at them, Kangmi sat them on the couch. "how are my two favorite nephews doing?", she asked with a bright smile. Xiaojun motioned to her that he would go change and the girl nodded.

"Good!", answered Mingyu.

"Hyung's are really nice to us!" Minho added and then they started to tell her everything that they have done with the trio.

Kangmi entertained the twins, while the other three changed into something comfortable and stylish. Once the trio was done, they went to the living room where they found Kangmi and the twins singing and dancing to the song "I don't dance" from High School musical.