Chapter 31: Norenmin

MONDAY

"Chew-chew-chew-chew chewing gum

Chew-chew-chew-chew

Chew-chew-chew-chew-chew

Chew-chew-chew-chew chewing gum

너는 내 chewing gum" Minjae sang along with the song as he tried to copy the moves. Jaemin and Jeno smiled at the toddler's attempt at dancing and laughed when the toddler started rapping. He was just so cute that Jaemin had to take a video and pictures.

Of course, while Jaemin and Jeno made sure to entertain the toddler, Renjun cooked breakfast as he sang to the music the twins were playing. On today's menu, Renjun had made crepes. A recipe that he had gotten from the internet. Once he was done cooking and placing everything on the table, he called the others to the table.

Renjun grabbed the blue envelope which they all knew contained a mission and opened it. He took out the letter and read it out loud. "For Norenmin: One month has passed! can you believe that?

Your mission for this week and next week have been put together just like the past missions.

For the next two weeks, you have to complete the list and send me a picture every time you do something on the list:

-take Minaje shopping

-try different desserts and foods

-family photoshoot

-surprise Minjae with a present

-movie marathon

-play dress up

-bake something"

After getting that out of the way, breakfast was pretty peaceful and calm. Minjae was excitedly telling Renjun the dance moves that he had learned, and the moves Jeno and Jaemin had taught him. Renjun just giggled and smiled at everything he told him.

While Jeno and Jaemin admired the way Renjun could easily communicate with the toddler. The way Renjun would giggle and smile at everything Minjae told him. It truly warmed their heart and they knew that Renjun would be a great parent one day. Hopefully, it was with them. The two of them couldn't contain their smile upon that thought because Renjun was so happy and cheerful. They would really do anything for Renjun. After eating breakfast and a game of rock-paper-scissors, Jeno was the one to wash the dishes while Renjun and Jaemin looked after Minjae.

...

The four of them found themselves at the food court of the shopping mall. It had been a few hours since they had started shopping and it was time for lunch. Renjun being the responsible one was the one who went to order the food, while the other three found a table and sat down.

"you know Jaemin" Jeno started which immediately caught Jaemin's attention. "we need to figure out a plan to get Renjun to like us"

"oh you're right", Jaemin said. He had forgotten that he was not dating Renjun even though it kinda felt like it.

Jeno looked at him with hope. "got any ideas?"

"nope", Jaemin responded popping the "p".

"then I'll ask someone for help" Jeno stated because he truly didn't know how to go on about making Renjun fall for them.

"who?" Jaemin questioned as he kept his eyes on the Minjae who was watching videos on Jeno's phone.

"my dear sister" Jeno answered and then noticed Renjun walking toward them. "Now be quiet because Renjun's coming"

"And you better not say anything about this" Jeno told Minjae who nodded without looking at him.