Chapter 7

Love Is Poison
Chapter 7

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mia POV

The next day school had went by smoothly. My anxiety was gone and I was actually at peace.

I had eaten lunch by myself but soon found that the NBA gang liked eating lunch outside as much as I did.

When they saw me they all spoke which was shocking. Well almost everyone except for YaYa.

That bitch just sat there mugging me. Kentrell had an grin on his face showing all his stupid diamond teeth.

I'm not going to lie my stomach has been in knots since last night. The fact that once again I'm in last period class with this nigga don't make it no better.

The bell rung and I was the first one out the room. I had a crazy bus driver name Mr. Richards and he will leave anybody with his drunk ass.

I got to this entrance and this drunk nigga glared at me and actually pulled off. Just wait I'm going tell mama to report his ass.

I groaned and started walking the pathway home. It was not a long way I just had stuff to do and I was nervous about tonight.

My phone started vibrating with a text from denty head.

Kentrell 🙄
Getting thick ain't it 🤫

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see Kentrell and the gang grinning and acting stupid. I turned around and kept walking.

I heard them running behind me trying to play catch up.

"Hey sis," Joe looked over at Kentrell.
I just looked at him and nodded.

"What happening lil baby?"

I looked over to see Boomer smiling. He was the last one one the end walking. I blushed and looked away. Kentrell smacked his teeth and mugged me.

I rolled my eyes at him because what the hell does he want from me. I can't stop nobody from speaking to me.

Kentrell has a whole hoe and we not even friends. He kisses me, hugs me, and get mad when somebody gives me a compliment.

I didn't even know if he wanted to be friends again. I didn't even know if I would consider being his friend again. His loyalty was tested and he flunked that shit.

I didn't know if he was acting like a friend, my nigga, a over protective big brother or a bitch. This shit is confusing.

"Say Mia, you looking pretty today."

"Thanks Boomer."

I smirked and got an idea to fuck with Kentrell. I decided to walk over to where Boomer was smiling.

Boomer start cheesing and the rest of the gang got quiet and their mouths dropped. This  goofy KD just had to open his mouth.

"Nigga he tryna talk to your use to be bestie bitch."

"Say Mia comere."

Kentrell came and dragged my ass back on the side of him. Everybody kept walking but we stopped in middle of the road.

Kentrell was pissed and  he was fine as a muthafucka when he was mad.

A bitch was leaking at the this point. I crossed my legs, bit my lip and glared at him.

"Look slime stop smiling in these niggas face."

"Or what Kentrell, you not my nigga, not my brother and you got a whole bitch. What do you want from me?"

He put his hand on my throat he took his thumb and rubbed across my lips. He looked at me with those beauful hazel eyes.

"Sooo y'all gone fuck in the street or you going to give her back to Boomer", Ben yelled.

"I swear cause you already got a bitch too I'm the one need love nigga."

He released his hold on me and looked toward the gang with a grin on his face.

"Yall shut the fuck up."

He ran and caught up with them he glanced back at me. I just started speed walking we were on our street and I had to go get my shit together before him and them monkeys came over. 

I had to get through with some of this project and then get ready for tonight.

This shit to stressful. Fuck my life mane.....

Okay yall I didn't like this chapter too much but I had to lay the ground work for the next one 👀!! Comment vote and follow!!! Next chapter is one for the books 🤞🏽🧸💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚