7 .

Gigi
Jaylins just texted me talking about some 'she can't pick me up and somebody else is'... I'm like are you deadass but I have a feeling of who it might be but, I don't wanna have high hopes and get too excited.

But anyways it was 7:30 and I started getting ready. I touched up my makeup a little bit, fixed my lace front and put on this fiyah ass outfit like nobody could tell me nothing... 💅🏽

 💅🏽

Right after I had finished getting ready

Right after I had finished getting ready. I got a text from Jaylin saying 'go downstairs they are outside in a black Mercedes Benz' I went outside locked my door and I saw the car.. for some reason it looked very familiar to me.

I slowly approached the car and I tried to look in the car to see who it was but the windows were tined black so I knocked on it instead. They rolled down the window, I looked at the driver and saw that it was De'Vontay. I was happy asf but I didn't show it trynna be cool.

"Get your ass in the car" he said bitting his bottom lip while looking at me up and down. I already knew that this outfit was finna get me madd attention but shitt I ain't know niggas was finna be starring and shit. But anyways I got in the car like he told me to.

I put my seat belt on, closed and locked the door. "Wassup" I said to him lowkey smiling showing my dimples. "Chillin" he replied back while looking at my chest area. "Ight" I said as I pulled the car mirror down and started to put more lipgloss on.

"You already got enough why you putting more?" he asked me. "You can never have too much" I said as I did the kissy face to him 😘. "I see that you still recovering" he said. "What you mean??" I asked him looking confused. "You was limping to car" he said.

"Boy don't gas yourself" I said rolling my eyes. "That attitude gotta go" he said with a straight face as he starts the car and drove off. "My attitude is perfectly fine where its at" I said tryna getting him mad cause that shii turns me on for some reason.

"Keep playing with me" he said focused on the road, speeding up a little with one hand on the wheel. "Ight I'm chill" I said getting out my phone and starting to take pictures and videos. "Don't get me in that shit" he said looking at me.

"Boy ain't nobody worried about you" I said sucking my teeth still recording and taking pictures. "You finna know who you talking to"
He said grabbing my phone outta my hand. "Gimme my phone" I said annoyed. "Nahhh you gotta earn it" he said putting it down his pants.

He then randomly parks the car on the side of the street. "I'm not finna play with you.. gimme my phone and start driving.. I don't know why you stopped for" I said annoyed ash. He quickly grabbed my neck firmly and tightly "Yo watch your mouth" he said in my ear.

"We don't got time for this" I said smiling with a low voice. "Shut the fuck up" he said with his strong deep voice as he lets go of my neck. He was about to start driving but, after what just happen he can't leave me hanging like that. So I grabbed his chin, turned his head to me and I started to look him dead in his eyes.

"Your glossy lips looking good right now" he said staring at them. "Oh really" I said looking at his lips. "Yeah mamas" he said as he grabbed my face with one hand and begins to make-out with me. He started to add tongue to it as he shoved it down my throat.. then sucking my my lips.

Towards the end of us sucking on each other's lips we started to pull away and that's when I bit his bottom lip. He started to go down on me giving me hickeys from my ear to my neck. I started moaning softly into his ear.

"We gotta chill" I said to him slowly as he is kissing my neck. "ima chill.. but don't think this is over tho.. I'm finna tear yo ass up" he said bitting his lip as he pulls away from me. "Come get your phone" he said smirking. "I don't know why you decided to put it in your pants for" I said to him.

I then put my hands in his pants and Could feel his dic growing on my arm as I got my phone. The whole time I peeped him looking down at me smirking. "I know you feel that" he said. "Whatever lets just go to where we gotta go" i said cheesing madd hard.

About 30 minutes later we finally got to the trap house and De'Vontay opens the door and it was a bunch of niggas in the room smoking hella weed. All eyes turned to me, some of the boys where bitting they lips and shiii.. I mean I know I look good but damn.

I lowkey felt uncomfortable but l didnt really care. "Why y'all niggas took so long??" Jordan asked as he was dapping De'Vontay up. "Don't worry about it" De'Vontay replied to Jordan while smaking my ass having a firm grip.. nigga was squeezing it mad hard too.

"Gurll bring yo ass here" Jaylin yelled from across the room. I walked over to her and I peeped some of the boys staring at my body and shitt. "What took y'all so long" Jaylin asked me. "Don't worry about it just like De'Vontay said" I replied to her.

"Y'all would be cute together tho if you think about it" she said to me. "Nahh I just think that we fuck buddies cause I know for a fact niggas like him got hoes and bitches on the side and im not tryna deal with that... plus I doubt that he wants a real relationship at all" I said to Jaylin. "Yeah you might right" Jaylin replied back. "Girl I
know I'm right" I said back to her.

Vote for another chapter