🎀Judging Criteria🎀

✨RJ: Hello again *swallows bread* I just had lunch 😊

RJ: Hello again *swallows bread* I just had lunch 😊. Now I introduce to you the Judging Criteria.

Judges are required to send me the score out of 50 via PM's after the books are assigned and Participants may also used this as a guideline to assist in improving your overall score. Judges please be very honest with your scores ❤️❤️

✨Cover and first impression (3 points)

Does it catch your eye and urges you to read the story?

✨ Opening Chapter and Description (8 points)

Does it grab your attention from the very first word and prompts you to read it? Is the opening chapter interesting and enticing making you further interested in the storyline?

✨ Unique Storyline and Interesting Plot (10 points)

Is it a cliché story, and if so is it written in a way that keeps you engrossed in it? Or is it a unique storyline that out dates clichés and excites the reader?

✨Structure (6 points)

Is there an abundance of Grammatical errors, spelling and paragraph spacing that throws you off and confuses you or was it perfectly edited?

✨ Emotional Impact (3 points)

Did the story evoke any form of emotions while reading it or not?

✨Story Arch (10 points)

Was the story progression too fast or too slow or were the turn of events unfolding at a natural and steady pace without any plot holes ?

✨ Character Development or Introduction (10 points)

Are the characters believable and their personalities similar to anyone you'd see around you ? Are they unique and does the author weigh the pros and cons, giving you an in depth analysis of the characters rather than scratch the surface and leave their personality traits unbalanced?

RJ: Judges can also write a small review or passage on their overall opinion of the book which is recommended, but not compulsory. Votes  are also allowed which helps motivates writers ❤️
So there you have it guys, I can't wait to see the scores.
Chimmy will be announcing the dates on the Calender ❤️❤️