Chapter 62: Lapis Lazuli

Steven's POV

Steven is in his bathroom, finishing his bedtime routine as he closes the mirror cabinet. He yawns loudly and turns to the bathtub.

Steven: Goodnight, bathroom.

Steven then returns back to his room and lies down in his bed.

Steven: Nothing left to do, but dream.

Steven is about to fall asleep, when a loud banging is heard at the front door.

Ronaldo: *banging the door* Steeveeeeen! STEEEVEEEEEEEN! STE-

Steven unenthusiastically walks up to the door and opens it.

Steven: Ronaldo, it's the middle of the night.

Ronaldo You have to come to the lighthouse. I found something weird.

Steven: *rubbing his eye* You found something weird everyday since my dad got you that telescope.

Ronaldo: I know; I'm amazing. You won't believe my latest discovery. There's something on the moon! *points at the moon*

Steven: Can't you call Nanefua?

Ronaldo: Not a fourth time!

Change Scene; The Lighthouse

Ronaldo brings Steven to the telescope at the top of the lighthouse, who uses it to gaze at the Moon Base.

Steven: This is the Moon Base. It's always been there.

Ronaldo: *shocked* You have a moon base!? I have so many questions! One: why didn't you tell me about your moon base? Two: take me to your moon base. Three: why does it look like a barn?

Steven: It doesn't look like a ba- Wa-ait, what!?

Steven looks through the telescope again and finds the Barn, fitted in a crater of the moon.

Steven: Lapis? *gasp* Y/N!

Change Scene; Moon Base

Your POV

Me, Steven and Lion warps to the Moon Base via Lion's magical portals, and Lion collides into the wall from the sheer velocity, slumping over in exhaustion.

Steven: Thanks, Lion. *pets Lion in the head* That super warp takes a lot out of you, huh?

Lion yawns loudly.

Steven: *yawns as well* You and me, buddy. You stay here and rest up, okay?

Y/N: Come on, Steven.

Steven proceeds to step out of the Moon Base inside his bubble shield, I just summoned my wings and I flew out of the Moon Base and both of us headed out towards the Barn

Steven: Why would Lapis bring the barn to the moon? I thought she wanted to get as far away from Earth as possible.

Y/N: Only one way to find out.

Steven jumps then lands on the grassy patch around the Barn, then walks inside. I landed in front of the grassy patch around the Barn.

Steven: Lapis! Lapis Lazuli! *looks around* This is weird. All the meep morps are still here, but no Lapis.

Y/N: Keep looking, Steven. She's gotta be here somewhere.

Me and Steven return back to the Moon Base after looking for Lapis but finding nothing, Stevdn dispels his bubble and I flew in to the Moon Base. Pink's Moon Base.

Steven: Now what is going on?

Steven ponders for a bit, when we heard someone humming on the upper floor. We climbed up the stairs to find Lapis, kneeling and humming at the orb, projecting the Earth, in the middle of the room.