CHAPTER 37: SWEET

Jennie's POV:

When I left them, I immediately go to the parking lot and go to my car.

I drive to make my feelings light. I drive going to somewhere that I don't really sure where I am going but I still keep on driving.

I'm surprised where did I stopped... I'm here infront of Lili's house.

I entered their house and go to Lili's room but she saw me.

From a bright smile, her expression changed to an angry look.

"Did someone hurt you?!" She asked me angrily when she come close to me.

Instead of answering her, I hugged her.

"Am I a bad person Lili?" I asked.

"NO! You're the kindest person I've ever met. Who told you that shit?!" She asked angrily and I just shook my head.

"Let's go to my room and let's talk about it, okay?" She said and pulled me going to her room.

When we entered her room she immediately ask me to tell what happened.

"Why it's like that Lili? I should be happy right now, because I follow all my plan. But Lii... I'm not happy." I admit to her.

"That's because you have a good heart. You get hurt when you know you are hurting other people." Lili said softly.

"What shall I do now, Lili?" I asked to her.

She sighed. "You need to finish at already. I don't like to see you like this. So that you can start something new again, to remove all the madness in your heart. I will help you to start again." She said to me while looking lovingly at me.

I smiled at her. "You're right, Lili."

I need to finish this. So that I can move on and for me to be happy.

"I'm always here at your side." She said and kissed my forehead.

And this time I know I can finish this because I'm with Lili.

"I love you." She said with tenderness in her voice,

———————————————

I'm eating quietly while I'm watching Jisoo and my parents talking happily.

They looked really happy.

It's like I'm not existing, it's like I'm not with them eating.

Can you blame me if I told you I was jealous and envious with how they are? Can you blame me if I wish to have that kind of relationship with them?

But I know that will never happen. That is so impossible to happen so it's better for me to stop hoping.

This is the time that I am not guilty in making them suffer. This is the only time I can convince myself that what I did are all right. And this is also the time that I don't feel any guilty.

Is this how they are when I'm not here? Like really happy?

"Anyway Jisoo, why did the pricipal ask us to go to your school?" Daddy asked that caught my attention.

"What is that all about Jisoo?" Mommy asked.

Jisoo frozed on what Mommy and Daddy asked.

"Oh let me guess! You are the top one on your class right?!" Mommy said excitedly.

"I'm so proud of you Jisoo!" Daddy said happily.