Chapter 3

Hi guys, please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote ❤️

~ Victoria's POV

What is this man doing? I ask myself as I continue to watch his actions. My mind is telling me to run from this mad man, but my body is frozen.

"What's your name Il mio Tesoro?" (my treasure). Before I could reply to the man, I hear my best friend, Jessica, calling my name.

"Victoria Henderson! If you don't come right now, I'm driving away!" i snap out of my trance and apologize to the most handsome man before running towards Jessica's car.

I look back to see the man still staring at me as we make our way through the busy streets of New York. I hope I see him again, I think to myself as I see his figure disappear

It might sound weird, but I could've sworn I've seen those pair of eyes before, but I can't place my finger on it.

"How is the nurse studies going?" I hear Jessica ask. "It's going great, but the workload is tooooo much" I exaggerate to get my point across. "I feel you on the workload girl, these high school kids are so dumb!" Jessica whines, I laugh at her. Jessica is a history high school teacher and by the looks of it, she hates her job.

"You can't say that about your students, that's mean" I say trying to calm down. After my laughter dies down, Jessica speaks up again.

"What took you so long?" I mean how long does it take to get a book? " before I can answer, we pull up to my university." I'll tell you when you pick me up" I say exiting the car.

"Okay, enjoy school" I laugh as she drives off to get to her job. I walk into the huge university and start my day.

~Xavior's POV

"Kyle, I need you to search up a name for me" I speak to my best friend over the phone. "Yeah I got you, what's the name" he says, I hear movement in the background, probably him trying to get his laptop

"Okay, her name is Victoria Henderson, she has dark brown hair and blue-green eyes" I wait for a response and after a minute or two I hear him speak. "Okay, I got something. Victoria Henderson, at the age of 16 got shot for protecting her mother during an open fire caused by the suspected gang " The knights". " he reads what sounds like a news paper article.

"When was it? I need to know!" I pressure him to rush, I get in my car and drive off to get home. "This article was written five years ago. Wait isn't this the girl you saved from Jackson's attack?".

I drive over the speed limit to get home. "Yes she is, I'm coming home, and when I get there, I want all her information on my desk."

"No problem bestie" he replies before the line went dead. Adrenaline pumps through my veins as I come to the realization that I've found her. And this time, I'm not letting her go.

As I reach my gate, I put in my code as well as my fingerprint to open the gates, the guards nod as a greeting, but I ignore them and drive on. I'm eager to see what my Tesoro has done over the years.

(Xavior's house)

(Xavior's house)

Once I'm in my office, I see Kyle sitting on one of the chairs in front of my desk, waiting for me.

"Kyle, what did you find out? " I ask walking over to my desk to sit on my own seat, I look at the folder in front of me.

"All is in there boss" I take the folder and begin to read.
Age: 21 years
Guardian(s) : Emily Henderson (mother)
Charles Henderson (father) but went missing five years ago
Occupation: studying to become a nurse at NYU
Friend group: Jessica Rey

 Age: 21 years Guardian(s) : Emily Henderson (mother) Charles Henderson (father) but went missing five years ago Occupation: studying to become a nurse at NYUFriend group: Jessica Rey

(image of Victoria)

(image of Jessica)

(image of Jessica)

"Is she the one you're looking for Xavie" Kyle sits back while smirking at me, knowing how much I hate that name.

"Yes she is" I say through gritted teeth. "And I told you not to call me that." I slam my hands on the table. Kyle jumps in surprise at my sudden outburst

"I want you to fetch her after school and bring her here" I say getting up, ready to leave. "But what if she doesn't want to come?" Kyle asks me, I'm deep in thought, thinking of a solution, when nothing comes to mind I say the first thing I would normally do, " Then threaten her"

I shrug of Kyle's shocked face and head to the kitchen. I ask the staff to prepare a delicious dinner for they were expecting a guess. I wanted everything to be perfect for her arrival.

~Victoria's POV

I wait outside the university for Jessica to arrive, but i see a black SUV coming up to where I am. I stand my ground thinking they are not here for me, but when two huge, dangerous looking guys come out of the van and head towards me, I make a run for it.

I hear them running after me trying to get me to stop but that just causes me to run even faster. I look behind me to see how close they were, but ended up tripping over a rock and hitting my head hard on the ground

The next thing I know, I'm phasing in and out of consciousness and being lifted up and placed in the SUV. The last thing I heard was a man saying, "We got her Boss" before everything went black.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ❤️