Chapter 21

Jamal's POV.

The Rape Awareness Seminar day came in a flash. The school decided to have two sessions, for the Junior and the Seniors separately and it seemed like a good idea because we seniors have a knack for being a bit vulgar when we have seminars like this in school. So, it would be nice if we don't corrupt the children's mind. So, because of the seminar, classes were not holding. It was a free day.

Who doesn't like a free day?

I walked to love garden and saw Skye, Elyon Vanessa and Somadina. I stopped short and stared at them. Skye and Elyon were so engrossed in their discussion that they didn't notice Somadina and Vanessa getting a bit intimate. From Afar, it seemed like Somadina was whispering to Vanessa but I knew better. He was kissing her neck. The expression on Vanessa's face gave it away.

"If you guys want to get intimate, why don't you at least try to be private about it." I said immediately I got to them, startling the duo. Skye and Elyon looked at them and widened their eyes.

"Oh my Gosh, you guys." Skye said, shooting them a teasing smile.

"We were not doing anything." Vanessa was quick to defend, straightening her shirt and fiddling with her fingers while Somadina and I exchanged a smirk.

"Oh really. Then why are you looking so flushed? You guys aren't exactly subtle." Elyon chipped in which made Vanessa to blush furiously, looking away. Somadina on the other hand, had his lips in between his teeth and a smile playing on his lips. He was enjoying the show. I chuckled, dropping myself on the iron seat beside Elyon, swinging my hand behind her to rest on the head rest.

"We know you guys are already official so there is really no need to be secretive." I told them. Vanessa shot a look at Somadina who raised his hand in defense.

"Don't look at me. I didn't tell him anything, I swear." He said quickly.

"You guys were pretty obvious. Besides, it was bound to happen. It was just a matter of time." Skye pouted. Somadina looked at Vanessa and shrugged, a genuine smile playing on his lips. Vanessa looked at us.

"So you guys are not upset we are together?" She asked and we burst into laughter.

"You watch to many chicklit movies Vanessa." Elyon teases her and she blushed again. Somadina now had the boldness to move closer to her, putting his hand over her shoulder, drawing her close. This time, she didn't resist.

"Besides, you guys are the cutest. We wouldn't want this any other way. So you have our full support." Skye chipped in and Vanessa smiled in appreciation.

"But don't hurt my boy too much. He is too fragile." I dead panned causing Soma to glare at me.

"I'm not fragile. I'm just very delicate." He murmured.

"What's na the difference?" Elyon asked and Somadina looked away, muttering some incoherent words. I looked at Skye who had stopped talking because usually she's a chatter box. She was thoroughly concentrated on her phone, typing away. I squinted, trying to see who it was but I couldn't

"Can we talk?" Elyon's voice pierced through my mind trip and I looked at her.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked her, my lips turned up in a smile.

"In private, at least a few feet away from here. Seems like the new couple need an alone time and Skye isn't paying any attention to them anyway so..." She blabbered and I nodded, picking her hand and moving us to another empty table, a bit far from where the others were. She sat on the low concrete table and I sat on the iron seat. I was on face level with her and my hand rested on either side of her.